Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TaRH East, Guild Resplendence.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I've been replying to alot of posts lately, so i felt i should probably just make one of my own to save some time.

Resplendence is newly formed but very quickly growing, we're active, friendly, and enjoy some fun, be it by normal game methods, or by simply trolling eachother from time to time.

If you're stranded on this server, or thinking of playing on this server and want a nice (mostly) new and growing group of people to hang out with and grow with and work together with, look us up.

Our rules are very similar to those of the guild Impact, if you're familiar with them, you'll already know how things work. (we're not directly affiliated with them however, as they'll be found on the europe release, and will be german only i think)

We're an international guild, so it doesn't matter where you're from, but our main language is english, if you've been reading this post, you probably understand enough english to get by, so feel free to message me in-game or respond here if you'd like.

Rules,

If you have it and you don't need it, share it with the guild if they do need it.

If you have it, and do need it, keep it.

If someone else has it, and doesn't need it, and you do, ask for it, we work together, not just work independantly beside eachother.

If an emergency call is ordered, quickly make your way to the marked location, emergency calls will only be made when the full guild is needed for something important, hence the word emergency.

Requirements,

Basic understanding of the english language, just so we can all understand eachother in chat.

......that's pretty much all of the requirements....

Level doesn't matter, that's something that can be improved over time, and i'd rather people enjoy growing with us, than growing for us.

Here's a short list of some of our members that can be contacted in-game for an invite into the guild.

Rinoa  (that'd be me)

Suki

Massacre

Blaue

If i don't respond within 30 minutes, assume that i'm either temporarily afk, or asleep, and either try again a little later, or move down on the list a little.

Good luck, and have fun~

BlueWafflez

BlueWafflez

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

im interested in joining the guild, ill start playing that server the moment one of my characters will be deleted :)

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Small update for anyone still stranded alone out there, we're still active, up to 16 members at the time of writing and still growing with 1-2 new members daily. :3  so don't be shy~

It's hard to think just three days ago it was just 6 of us and an idea... and just 4 days ago it was just me playing solo and thinking about calling in some friends to see what happens.... :'D

Side note: we use a skype group for communication outside of the game, so once you've joined the guild, ask one of us about joining the group.

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Another small update, up to 28 members now.. still alive and active. just incase anyone's still stranded out there.

OmegaXtc

OmegaXtc

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I would love to join this guild.  I think I made too many chars and have to wait a few hours for one to be deleted.  I will message you once I'm in game.

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

well im out till a new english patch comes out but that may not even happen:(

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Currently 32, though i'm feeling a slight turbulence in our ranks so that may change soon, dunno. either way we're still around, no intention of disappearing any time soon.

dragon870

dragon870

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

omg nooo .

u broke my heart the moment i knew ur from the other race

dammit i always wanted a guild . im lvl 28 and working on my visa to get the premium thingy

i wanted to buy a big ship and play arround with other ppl .

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

38 members now.. adding me on skype is advised at this point, for recruitment.

Edit: i guess it probably helps if i remember to actually write my skype huh...

Sukiku@live.com