If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem with Russian Beta

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

tsunii

tsunii

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Guys, i didnt downloaded the game, i got the files from my brother, and i'm having a problem to start the game, the launcher didnt even start. I click on the exe but nothing happens.

I really have to download all the game so it can work?

BlueWafflez

BlueWafflez

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

probably yea, it will download in a few hours, have a little patience :)

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

download the installer from the website, then go onto your brother's pc and find his archeage folder, if it was installed to the default location it would be C:\GamesMailRu\   in this folder, you'll see 2 folders and 2 shortcuts, the folder you want is Distrib, open that up, and go back to your pc, delete the folder you made for the game on your pc, then go back to the other pc again, open the packages folder, and copy the archeage folder, then when the launcher is finished properly installing on your pc, it will begin downloading the game, fully close the launcher, use task manager to ensure it's closed, then look for that GamesMailru folder on your pc, go to the packages folder, and paste in that archeage folder from the other pc. then open the launcher and let it detect the files, if it asks to overwrite anything when pasting it in, do it, these are the game's cache files the launcher used to install the game, so if they're already there, the launcher should detect them and install the game properly with them, without having to download them.  good luck and have fun~

tsunii

tsunii

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I downloaded the game, but now i'm having one problem, i'm getting disconnected all the time, i cant stay logged much time "The gods have disconnected you"

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You need to have proxifier and wd patcher running in the background with the game, they need to be properly configured as well. and if you want your in-game settings and hotkeys to save when you set them, you should also run the game with a locale emulator, at least the first time, once you've set your settings up while running in a russian locale they should be loaded the next time, you'll just have to run the emulator each time to change them.

The error message you're getting basically means they're detecting your english patches.

There are guides and such on youtube for both of those programs.