Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NECKBEARDS all over the world, help us out!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

HardKoar

HardKoar

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

AAA - Need Neckbeard to help Cribz with the English PAtch. AA RU is the only AA worth playng that is not for Carebears!

If you are a programmer or know how to work this shit out, help us out!

NECKBEARDS all over the world, help us out!

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

+1 i just found out about RU version couple weeks ago.. but constantly having to worry about these patches is really a bummer:(

HardKoar

HardKoar

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I bet you its fucking trion nagging RU to kick players out so they can milk them some more with 150$ To ''test'' something in aplha that needs 0 testing what so ever since its out since 2011.....

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

well 2013 in korea heh but yea.. 

Savannah

Savannah

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

+ for this :unsure:

dragon870

dragon870

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

omg yes . especialy that i got in the game and bought a premium. these guys are doing great work at patching it

WHERE R U !!

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

omg yes . especialy that i got in the game and bought a premium. these guys are doing great work at patching it

WHERE R U !!

most all left for the US Alpha.. doesn't look promising at getting an updated spoof

Kache

Kache

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Criblizer is no longer planning any work on the patch itself, and the encryption hackshield uses now has changed drastically from the old type, i can't break it without months of studying it... as i have no prior experience with it.. and would have to learn what kind of encryption they're using now. but even if i did that, with no future patches it would be over on the next game update anyway, so there's no point.

So no, i'm sorry to say there will not be a new patch or spoof, the map patch will still work for a while, but that's about it.

as for myself and my guild, it seems like for the most part alot are going to the US/Eu servers, and others are going back to their old Ru servers as a response to that, so there will be very few of us left here, and i myself cant even play right now due to my gpu recently overheating and melting the fan onto the chip...

I'm going to try to keep everything going for the most part, though i don't know how many are going to stick around, and we will not have an english patch to work with.

So to anyone looking to join my guild, i'll see what i can do, but i can't promise we'll have alot of active people now, i don't really know yet who's sticking around and who isn't.

Aerowyn

Aerowyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Criblizer is no longer planning any work on the patch itself, and the encryption hackshield uses now has changed drastically from the old type, i can't break it without months of studying it... as i have no prior experience with it.. and would have to learn what kind of encryption they're using now. but even if i did that, with no future patches it would be over on the next game update anyway, so there's no point.

So no, i'm sorry to say there will not be a new patch or spoof, the map patch will still work for a while, but that's about it.

as for myself and my guild, it seems like for the most part alot are going to the US/Eu servers, and others are going back to their old Ru servers as a response to that, so there will be very few of us left here, and i myself cant even play right now due to my gpu recently overheating and melting the fan onto the chip...

I'm going to try to keep everything going for the most part, though i don't know how many are going to stick around, and we will not have an english patch to work with.

So to anyone looking to join my guild, i'll see what i can do, but i can't promise we'll have alot of active people now, i don't really know yet who's sticking around and who isn't.

yea really sucks but the demand for RU english patch isn't very high so doubt anyone will step up and try to crack this.. i tried playing with the game in russian but with all the items being in russian it's just not very fun.. oh well had a fun couple of weeks

dragon870

dragon870

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ah

well . the story from my side is a heart - melting kind of thing

because i got in with 6 of my friends . we got plans for every thing. we all picked characters of all kind . we even had a guy for each profession . and we even had plans to buy ships and sail and stuff . what was the issue was the lack of labour . when i finaly got a premium . this happens . well . seeing how the eu/ na version running . and after weeks of watching their website and facebook . i cant "assume " they will run it as good as ru version is . these ppl r asking for big amounts of money to only play it . i cant even imagine how mush they gonna ask when it comes for " FREE " .

HardKoar

HardKoar

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yep, RU version is the best, I hope people will see that and pick it up and fix the english patch!