Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1.2 Melee Vs Magic?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

rozenryme

rozenryme

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hi,

Currently im (once more) debating my class choice.

It was originally between Sorc/witch/occu and Sorc/witch/shadow.

But now im also looking towards melee classes.

My question is playstyle differnces in pvp and pve.

For example melees biggest issue, range,

Compared to a casters issue, casting.

Control and Dps is something im also interested in.

Please feed me info? :wub:

hellzer

hellzer

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

800 views and no answers. Best forum ever.

ryujikenshin

ryujikenshin

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

well, it's all depend on you. melee is good (especially 2 hand sword) when it come to pvp since the amount of burst is totally ridiculous. But their defense and health is weak so you will need a healer or you might consider 2nd  and 3rd class to be auramancy and vitality.

Magic is fun and safe to play, it is also a fast way to grind level. In my opinion they all have their own ways through dungeon and pvp, so don't worry about you will lose pvp if you chose the wrong class.

make sure you use all of your skills and combos proficiency then there's no problem at all.

Im playing as battlerage + auramancy + optional  ( depend on the other player I play with )

I also consider socerer + vitality + auramancy

If you play alone, dont forget about defense and heal. If you play with friend, depend on your friend, you can go all damage or defend as you will.

by the way, my name is ryujikenshin in game. Im new too. I'm still research around for the best class. please pm in games if you find out anything news.