ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Graphic Issues

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Merek

Merek

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I just started playing yesterday and from the start this game is giving my pc fits. I dont have a beast gaming pc, but it usually gets the job done. I'm able to run Dayz and lotro on High settings.

My specs:

2.4 Ghz Quad Core

8GB DDR2 Ram

Radeon HD 7700 1GB GPU (a big POS by the way)

I'm almost 100% sure its something to do with my GPU. This is the worst damn video card I've ever owned!

Its over clocked out the box and very unstable! I had to turn it down about 35% to stabalize it for most games.

I turned the settings back up for this game and it didnt seem to fix anything.

My problem is this:

Sometimes there is no video just sound on intro screen (where is says powered by...)

At character selection sometimes I can only see his eyes

My game flashes a black screen often

If I minimize the game, it will not come with a black screen. (Running in window mode has fixed this)

What I've tried:

I've turned graphics all the way down

Verified that the graphics are set on DirectX 9

Turned my GPU up (Checked the box that will let games overide my settings)

Deleted the folder in My documents

Deleted the folder in the local folder

Please help!!!

dsclesky

dsclesky

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Im having the same problem with the Archeage Beta I can only see his hair and eye balls and the environment is all messed up also can someone please help us ive uninstalled and tried everything to get this game to work I dont know if its the beta but I was planning on buying the game but if this is how the finished product is going to work then ill stick with my xbox one!!!