Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone has spare key? :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Godlike

Godlike

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I would appreciate if anyone has an extra key for me, been searching for a while and never managed to get my hands before they run out of stock.

thanks in advance.

Godlike

Godlike

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

?

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

That's not really how alpha works. 

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

That's not really how alpha works. 

I can only think he refers to beta(since there is no beta na/eu subforum) and taking that in mind, just keep checking till they announce they're giving keys in the official forum and go hunting(IMO they only run out due to some crazy people getting tons of them to "give away" like they did with the last event).

metaxa0

metaxa0

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

They already send thousands of beta keys to people today. But other websites start giveaways today, so hurry, all keys can be already gone today. I just get one in 2 minutes. Third beta weekend starts on thursday