You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any plans for ArcheAge in EU?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

LittleFighter

LittleFighter

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Hi, I saw this game on some gamesites a while ago and I was simply astonished by the awesomeness of it.It`s simply the game I have dreamed of most of the time.

I was wondering if there are any plans on making it available it Europe too cuz I am from Romania, or atleast let us, europeans, play on us servers if possible.So anyway when is it going to be launched? I saw a beta stage ended but in China or so...Put me up to date!

Thanks!

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
No publisher for EU or NA yet, have to sit tight.
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Tsaras

Tsaras

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Although no publisher has officially been announced for the western countries (it's not only NA and Europa, let's not forget Australia and NZ), there is certainly speculation about that, see here: http://archeage-onli...post/1718109151

I am quite sure that they are going to make an English language version of Arche Age, because otherwise XLGames wouldn't bother with community support and an homepage in English. If they are making an English language version, I think we can expect some European servers - the market in Europe would be large enough for that. I don't know, if there'll be dedicated English language servers in Asia, though.

Since you are from Romania, you would have to play on an English language server anyway. I think it's possible (and if the game is as successful as it promises to be good also likely) that in a few years time, Arche Age will be translated into German, French and Russian and probably even Spanish and Portuguese too, because these are also large markets. A language like Romanian is out of the question, though.

Hazujin

Hazujin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
The game mentioned in that link isn't ArcheAge, it's Civilization Online (MMO). There still is no information concerning any potential western publisher for ArcheAge, the only thing we know for sure is that XLGAMES is definitely planning to find one.

Tsaras

Tsaras

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
You're right, I posted a wrong link. I though there was something on this homepage about this, but I've might just have read it somewhere else. This, for example:

Mr. Song also states that they have fixed the local game agency for ArcheAge in Japan and China earlier. They are having substantive contacts and negotiations with American local game company recently. The final result is still unclear

Source: http://news.mmosite....ss_aion,1.shtml

I would suspect that the "American local game company" could be Take 2 Interactive...

Hazujin

Hazujin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I also suspect Take 2 to be the American publisher. Just pointing out that it's only an assumption, nothing is concrete yet (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users