Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Crow in Hell 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
A Crow in Hell 3
Posted Image

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Good game lol...Shit almost made me miss work...BUT I BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
===========================================================
Posted Image

Nihm

Nihm

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Good game lol...Shit almost made me miss work...BUT I BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sig cracks me up.
Posted Image

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip

That sig cracks me up.

*_* Thx dudette! Its so fuckin true its not even funny...thats how i get lmaooooooo xD
Posted Image

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip

*_* Thx dudette! Its so fuckin true its not even funny...thats how i get lmaooooooo xD

i was telling baby last night that your sig reminds me of when she's all like "let's go to bed" and i'm in the middle of a flame war on the Blah.
Posted Image

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip

i was telling baby last night that your sig reminds me of when she's all like "let's go to bed" and i'm in the middle of a flame war on the Blah.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Shits serious son lol.
Posted Image

Nihm

Nihm

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Just to clarify because I haven't looked over the rules yet but we can't flame people but we can cuss :huh:
Posted Image

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Just to clarify because I haven't looked over the rules yet but we can't flame people but we can cuss :huh:

Just go for it all and see when u get reprimanded imho...lool. Thats how i operate...
Posted Image

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip

it says in the rules to watch our language but i think Mark is just being relaxed on the rules ATM because it's just the few of us. once we get more members and all that good stuff im sure he will begin to more "actively enforce" the rules. he wants to put a good foot forward for XLGames so i try to watch what i say and be a bit more gentile. lol. i think this forum is going to be your best bet to become a mod, Nihm. cause once it blows up... Mark will need a few.

hell i might throw my hat in the ring... imagine that... Synner as a mod :woot: .... scary thought isnt it? ...aw to hell with that!! i want to be a blah mod!! imagine the mass exodus if that happened. lmao!!!
Posted Image