XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cannot start glyph or use Trion / glyph site

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

dafac

dafac

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello!

Yesterday i bought archage and updated it and was ready to play.
However, when i this morning tryed to log in Glyph (this i find ridicilous that i have to download a game via STEAM and then install ANOTHER program to play it?!) and it gives me the notorious 2025 error. It seems that people are getting this error quite alot and i used to get this too when playing rift but it went away when i closed my anti-virus for a brif moment.

However now it wont do so and i cannot log in!

best part is, i cant even contact Them about this to their support centr because the whole glyph/ trion site is not working at all. most of the links there dont take me anywhere and just keep loading forever.

Just payed 50 euros for this game and now i feel that i have been royaly f***ed up.
I do understand that its in beta phase and i might not get to play it right away. however this does not explain why the hell the Glyph does not work?

Ive tried to reinstall it, put my antivirus on hold and everything i could possibly think of or anything people suggested in other sites.
I hate things like these so much it hurts my brain. seriously, why do i need 3-4 different programs nowdays just to play a god damn game. what happenned to the good old days when you clicked "install" and then "play".

Any help will be appriciated alot!

Thank you in advance!

Dafac