ArcheAgeSource.com is hosted on a server located near Atlanta.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Darkrunner vs Shadowblade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

MolloCr0

MolloCr0

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hey guys I have simple question, who is better in PvP and who is better DPS. Darkrunner or Shadowblade, I want use dual-swords/katanas.

Thanks

Ytry

Ytry

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

When playing both Dark-runner and Shadow-blade I would not use dual-swords because the shadow smite ability which is a large amount of your burst damage is 600% of weapon damage from behind, making the standard opener from stealth overwhelm, shadow smite, precision strike. This combo is most effective with a 2h weapon. To answer your other question dark runner is easier imo, but a skilled shadow blade should beat a dark runner because the aoe fear from witchcraft almost guarantees your opener because not many can break fear and the second you see them in steal you can aoe fear which is instant with a quick animation time so it can break their opener and ensure your own. This is all of course assuming 1v1 fights where both players take stealth. Dark runner is perhaps better overall but in 1v1 pvp fights I would definitely give it to shadow blade with a 2h.

Varitas

Varitas

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Darkrunner is better