There are no predefined paths. Your choices. Your actions. Your world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gamers RL Raid boss!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Nyisia

Nyisia

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
This is too funny!!! Some gamers take down some idiots trying to rob an internet cafe after one of the attempted theives try to take a DS.

G4 Tv - Gamers Rally To Defend Internet Cafe From Hoodlums Caught On Video
Posted Image

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I saw that on Kotaku. Too bad it'll probably get repeatedly raided by gangs now, though. That's how Hawaii is, I hear.

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Good to see. Let me go to that net cafe...someone woulda been hurt real bad. Wish my uncle still lived in Hawaii...Id go play at that cafe on purpose.
===========================================================
Posted Image

Axshun

Axshun

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
bah, cant view it from work :(

Nihm

Nihm

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Good for them. I would have taken a keyboard and gone psycho on them if I saw them hurting my friend with no apparent gun in their hands. Then I would of paid my friend back for the keyboard I had damaged. Then again I have a very good Rounder for my kick. You can also take the keyboard cord jump on the guys back and wrap the cord around the neck. No air supply, bad headache, and drop em like a sack of potatoes.
Posted Image

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Good for them. I would have taken a keyboard and gone psycho on them if I saw them hurting my friend with no apparent gun in their hands. Then I would of paid my friend back for the keyboard I had damaged. Then again I have a very good Rounder for my kick. You can also take the keyboard cord jump on the guys back and wrap the cord around the neck. No air supply, bead headache, and drop em like a sack of potatoes.

i lol'd. you'd have been cool with it if they actually had a gun though. like "sorry, bro... that niggas got a gun... you on your own, son. ...and would you hurry the hell up? i need some healz damnit!!"

i've had a few guns pulled on me in my time only one of the times did the dude actually pull the trigger... but in his defense... i pulled mine first so *shrug* lol. id've shot at my ass too.
Posted Image