In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheAge KR Question.

Best Answer mariow321, 31 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

I play in Korea because i learn Korean and have met many korean's in my travels that i enjoy playing with. That being said someone who isnt interested in korean games for the language/culture i would stick to the north american version which is coming out in a couple weeks. I cant say you will expect english guilds anymore but i guess there are english speakers playing as i am one. Join 진 if you plan on coming to korea 

Go to the full post »

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Rain_

Rain_

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

So, should I get a Korean account through my sources:

1) Could I expect any english speaking guilds out there?

2) Any english speaking people in general?

3) Which server should I join?

mariow321

mariow321

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
✓  Best Answer

I play in Korea because i learn Korean and have met many korean's in my travels that i enjoy playing with. That being said someone who isnt interested in korean games for the language/culture i would stick to the north american version which is coming out in a couple weeks. I cant say you will expect english guilds anymore but i guess there are english speakers playing as i am one. Join 진 if you plan on coming to korea 

Rain_

Rain_

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I am interested in their language culture, and very much so. Thank you for your tip.