There are no predefined paths. Your choices. Your actions. Your world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AA pirates

AA Archeage Pirates

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Waardenburg

Waardenburg

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
I have currently read some nice articles about being a pirate and some pros and cons. But what I dont understand is people being so against the limited housing space.
Here is my two cents.
1. Not all pirates were rich
That's basically it. I'm probably gonna role pirate for the sake of being a pirate. I am also not going to build a house or farm, how many pirates had these? I'm gonna role a real pirate, living on my boat and only really going to pirate island for the occasional quest or to sell booty. Any player who wants a house and a large guild or whatever shouldn't choose pirate. I feel the makers of AA made the land for pirates small for a reason. Only guild leaders, or pirate captains, should have the house and stuff. The rest of us lackeys need to understand that we chose this life and have no room to argue it's perks.