ArcheAge has had three distinct brand identities, counting the current one.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBT 4 Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators
Patch Notes 1 (12/8/2011) *crappy Google translation*

[Local and deployment]

1. Total of 15 zones and four were ready to sea.
- Rainbow plains, the land of song, the ancient forests have been added.
-Calm sea, a crescent sea, the lost sea, the sea has been added to gold.

2. Sooner than part of the continent has been added. If you wish to fulfill the various challenges can be the master of the Americas!

3. Monster's new look more than 30 species have been added.

4. Throughout each region to give the new challenges and rewards have been added to the special-grade monster.

5. Giant monsters have been added.

[Racial]

Following characteristics for each species have been added.

1. Nuyian
- Sister blessings of the Goddess: <Resurrection> augmented effect (buff) results in a better.
- Before sundown: Homes and sex-related construction to reduce the amount of time.

2. Hari Haran.
- I want to go home <return> the cast and cooldown reduced.
- Premature mind: trees cut, full-digging time is reduced.

3. Elf
- Deep breathing: Breathe in the water will increase the time that you can not stand.
- I remember some of the alcohol: 'Space yidongseo' where you need to use more memory.

4. Peregrine
- Flexible and landing: Reduce the impact when dropped from a high place.
- Claw establish: the upright trees, sharp claws, and quickly goes up the ladder.

[Art]

1. Character
- Hari Haran species have been added.
- Peregrine has improved peoples body.
- SD style, ranging from the realistic-looking faces have been added
The hair and makeup, and decorating features have been enhanced.

2. Animation
- Add 25 kinds of conversations were animated.
- Expressing a number of actions have been added.
- Interact with a number of actions have been added.
- Ground has been added to the monster's death animation.
- Battle of the overall behavior has improved.
- Hair and abdominal movements have improved.

3. Effect
- Improved the effects of combat capability.
- Water-related mobility has improved water effects.
- A huge monster was applied to make us a strong effect.
- Falls and environmental effects have been optimized and improved.
- Kweseuteuyong directing effect has been improved.

[Community]

1. Expedition
- For estates seonpona siege organizations.
- Friendship seryeokman can become a member.
- Other objectives of the game a little more resistance than the guild is a strong community.

2. Offensive
- An extension of the party against powerful monsters for battle or siege meeting.
- You can configure up to 50 myeongkkajiro.

3. Interest (a friend) to add and list management capabilities have been added.

4. Chat feature has been improved.

[Item]

1. Has added a variety of weapons and doubles.

2. Job will be paid at the beginning of a very useful device.

3. Equipment items for the duration of the repairs was applied to help.

4. Equipment, materials needed for production have been added as an architect Umm.

5. Jackets, etc. mounted to move the item has been added.

6. Warehouse and go through the house by adding a personal library.

7. Fashion has changed some of the effect wear.
- Cheonot Wear: casting speed increased by 10% → 8% increase.
- Complete cheonot wear: an increase of 20% → 16% casting speed increase.

[Mobility]

1. Individuals have been added nalteul. The way downhill, so you should use a high place can move long distances.

2. The donkey was added. 1 person can ride, play speed slower than a horse or nunsa Now
Walking speed is faster.

3. Has added a speedboat. Students 5 to move quickly and preferred boarding students.

4. The ferry has been added to. Crew for lovers of rustic times the recommended (of course) 2 persons.

5. Four have been added to the gigs. Fixed at a specific location is a device that shoots gig.

6. Ship repair capabilities have been added.

7. <Fast running> technology has been added at the end.

[Quest]

Quest has improved a little more kindly.

1. Accept quests sent and received during a conversation can be seen in the Quest Details window.

2. Quest to Collect "said Gardenia," "deohaeteoyo> functionality was applied.

3. As a special color to highlight important information.

4. All quests can be found on the area map now.

[Interact]

1. That can interact with a number of things have been added.
- Street lighting, lamps, candles, and the player can turn on and off.
- Boxes, tubs, etc. can destroy.
- Wells 'water' kick trees, herbs grow faster in the water can be given.
"Water" is used as a variety of production materials.

2. A variety of home furnishings and decorations that can be placed have been added.
- The tank has been added. Acquire tropical look feed to your friends can be present.
- Added a number of picture frames.
- Talking owls, chickens have been added. These animals are often depending on the player's chat
Will react to certain words.
- Aki dolls (teddy bear) have been added. Collect each type.
- A monster of a doll has been added ppaedam fits. Some dolls are difficult to find.

3. Keg that can be used anywhere you can create a bomb. Can break up with his feet. In power is significant.

4. Atmospheric effects on marine area have been added. I met with a storm at sea, or damage to get into vortex
Danghageona, moving speed can be limited.

5. A flash bang grenade, pokjukryu item has been added.
- If she was in a sea of ​​distress flares using his position can be notified.
- Various patterns have been added to the fireworks.

6. Now some things (miniature houses, architecture, toys, etc.) can be purchased directly reported.

7. The next thing that you can move to the ball and the goal, the scoreboard was placed in jail.

8. In addition to a variety of interactive elements are hidden inside the game.

[UI]

1. Was to delete the minimap, the roadmap has been added.

2. Improved the login stage.

3. Some items, depending on the individual has created an icon appearance.

4. Display feature quest has been improved.

5. Malpungseongwa name display has been improved.

6. Dealers and quest-related locations on the map was displayed.

7. Game options have expanded.

[Combat capabilities]

The following technologies have much ability to change.

1. Will
- Life of the spirit: "spirited charge> 30% effective increase in the state
- Out of combat defense: "close protection> while adding magical protective effect
- Sodeurakjil: <Technical stealing> 100% chance to trigger change. <Movement speed reduced> from the destination of the state of the
Rob one more beneficial effect
- Vitality visibility: hit the target to attack any point around the change

2. Impregnable
- Shield swing: "energy shield> states add to 100% damage
- Beat: "energy shield,> 80% damage to state additional
- Increase vitality: "Charging Apparatus> Increased 30% in state
- Robust body: "Apparatus charge> 33% effective increase in the state
- Healing Call: <strong commitment> status increased from 50% effective
- The winner of the call: <strong commitment> state damage and 100% additional
- Provoked a cry of: "Street Fighter rely> state levels to 100% additional threat
- Close defense: "Battle Armor out of> the state additional protective effect on the Magic
- Shining in the circle: 20 seconds to all targets in the bondage Chains

3. Death
- Hell's Window: the effect changes to the scope 8m → 6m
- Drain Life: <stunned> the state target of 100% in additional damage
- Energy blades: modified to allow continuous use. 10% chance to poison target
- Energy extraction: <confuse> the state target of 100% of additional damage

4. Arthroplasty
- Time Collapse: Cast time reduction changed from 15% → 12%
- A cry of horror: the target fly tipping effect is added
- Dahutaui Breath: Target fell 50% in additional damage

5. Romantic
- City of Sages: Cast time reduced shortening effect
- Yell: "Go speed reduction> add the state target of 150% damage
- Hymn of the earth: Armor reduced increases the effect. Increases magic resistance

6. Love
- Light and darkness: Increases the healing effect. <Stunned> 50% recovery target of increasing the state
- Judgement of the window: hit the target to attack any point around the change

7. Fight
- Murderous: "stiff> states in the target of adding 120% damage → <bleeding> 90% damage to the target of the state any additional changes.
"Beyond the trim> Remove Effect
- Wind Splitting: <meonghaejim> states in the target of "stiffness> effects occurred. <Guard> the state target of 60% additional damage
- Splitting the storm: a target of around very quickly skimming through the five physical damage by attacking

8. Mission
- Batter: Add damage state of the target condition <silence> → <guard> Change
- Gouge: target <meonghaejim> states add
- Shadow Strike: "stiff> states in the target of" a fall> 100% damage add effect raises.
<Operative> while initializing the cooldown
- Dolgaebaram: [Feral] ability to change the
- Does not heal wounds: "Bleeding Arrow" to change the name. Changing technology and distance [Feral] ability to change the
- Continuous shooting: continuous change so that you can use
- Operative: Speed ​​Change
- Spotting weaknesses: a lethal melee or ranged critical strike chance of tile increase of 7% when the 15 seconds
- Live amplified: a 100% increase in living a cumulative value

9. Feral
- Dokhwasal: [four people] ability to change the
- Continuous shooting: four people] ability to change the
- Bombs arrows: four people] ability to change the
- Precise Shot: Ranged weapons increases the critical strike chance by 2%
- Far avoidance: an increase of 7% to dodge ranged attacks

10. Magic
- Circle: Magic Damage Reduced growth rate
- Chain Lightning: 25 percent each time you move around the target changed to decrease the damage
- Rain of Fire: attack range changed to 7m → 5m. Maintenance (channeling) technology to change. Attack any region at 0.5 second intervals

[Keotsin]

Has created a new game keotsineul.

[More]

1. Tutorials have been added.

2. Players move the character with the ability to dance was added.

3. Oriented, in the game to raise some of the Web site features have been added.

4. Each character's personality to fit in the NPC have been enhanced production.

5. To raise cattle and has been in the house.

6. The maximum force has been increased.

Source

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Sounds cool, and a new patch so early... yay!
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Veasna

Veasna

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
This all sounds so awesome! Wish my husband would be into it more...but after me hyping up FFXIV for over a year and it being a complete letdown..., lol, he's waiting and seeing. Truely wish they would find a publisher for EU and US anytime soon tho.

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This all sounds so awesome! Wish my husband would be into it more...but after me hyping up FFXIV for over a year and it being a complete letdown..., lol, he's waiting and seeing. Truely wish they would find a publisher for EU and US anytime soon tho.

That makes two of us, Veasna. *sigh* Oh ... to be Korean ...

Daimyo

Daimyo

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Patch Notes 1 (12/8/2011) *crappy Google translation*

Source

Did anyone see the coolest feature on that list? DYNAMIC STORMS! With Vortex's to suck your ship in! It must be a bad translation.. We will have to see for ourselves. I cant wait.

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

The game was utter crap, but 2.0 could be interesting. I'm kind of bound to try it again since I have a CE and it just feels wasteful to leave it in it's corner xD

Posted Image

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I wonder if you can be pulled into the vortexes, too! That would be cool. :blink:

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators
There was a vortex on the lower part of the map next to the Nuian continent in the CBT2 world maps, but in CBT3 I couldn't make it down there. This map from CBT4 doesn't show it on there, but then again it doesn't show some islands which I KNOW are there too. http://beta.archeage...3a5435be9d/maps

With the power of CryEngine 3 it's very possible that they decided to take it out of a fixed place and make them dynamic.

SlickMajestic

SlickMajestic

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Patch notes are interesting. I've already watched some low level questing vids on YouTube and the game is looking nice. Still needs to have character creation upped a bit (mainly with hairstyles) and there's of course some NPC issues in combat with warping, gliding, and the like. Hopefully those can be tweaked to provide more smooth looking combat and an overall better immersion factor. However, all MMOs, especially open world sandbox ones, suffer from these things ... and this game looks enjoyable enough as it is. And even if they remained at launch, factors like that are overlooked once you start playing, get used to them, and really get into the game's community. Can't wait.
Character Names
Nuian = Kappadonna
Warborn = Godlynn

Looking for a good ArcheAge guild. Feel free to give me a shout!

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I like the instant vanishing animation from scout's, it looks good. I believe we'll get to see a totally polished game after CBT4 with all the patches planned.

Posted Image

pepejames

pepejames

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Yeah this patch notes seems to be pretty awesome, we willl just have to wait and see some gameplay videos of this beta.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Videos will be coming up soon, we promise.

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators
This one wasn't at sea, but something cool I noticed while running across a desert area. Basically I was running along and suddenly I trigger a tornado and it throws me up in the air and I see it continue on down the desert. Seemed like a pretty cool thing to have happen randomly, unfortunately I don't think it did any damage. :(

With this sort of thinking going behind the development, it seems like the dynamic vortexes at sea are highly likely.

pepejames

pepejames

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Yeah i've seen those tornadoes...though i never got near them, was too afraid lol. Now i know there is nothing to be afraid of :D

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Come on, pepejames! Bite the bullet! :lol:

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators

Yeah i've seen those tornadoes...though i never got near them, was too afraid lol. Now i know there is nothing to be afraid of :D

Wuss, go experience the game!

XtraMagic

XtraMagic

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

1. Nuyian<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(235, 241, 247); ">- Sister blessings of the Goddess: <Resurrection> augmented effect (buff) results in a better.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(235, 241, 247); ">- Before sundown: Homes and sex-related construction to reduce the amount of time

Was I the only one to read this and lol. Man I love google translations you never know what its going to spit out. Sorry ADDing.
Posted Image

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators
Nope, I read that too. Kinda pops out at you. :P

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
latest patch notes in Google Translation:

http://translate.goo...nnouncement/591

By far my favorite line:

"- Quest for the metabolism of errors and awkward sentence context was modified."

2012-01-27
Views: 4383 Patch Notes
January 27th Patch Notes

[Outlaw forces]

'Smokers' Alliance forces and their belonging 'pirates' forces have been added.

- The moment of infamy score 3,000 points, automatically forces' Outlaw (Raiders) is replaced by the existing withdrawal from the expedition.

- Smokers are all hostile forces.

- Smokers in Coconut Grove may have PvP combat without spatter.

- You can organize an expedition among outlaws. (Now the 'pirates' presence seryeokman sponsored.)

- Smokers carrying the architecture, etc. Umm, even if you can not declare the manor. In other words, you can not own estates.

- If you perform a certain quest to reduce stigma scores Outlaw (pirate) can escape from the state.

[Cloak of drawing text]

Sentences of your own design with the ability to draw on the cape was added. Draw a sentence similar to the way the sails and
To sail-made sources can also use the print statement.

1. Villages, cities in the region of the production units will use a sentence production.

2. When the window opens, select a pattern.

3. Next, select the design. You want to put your own design of the picture file name and extension
Make a change to the specified path, move it to ucc.png.

4. Complete the print button is pressed, the original gold coins pay nipeul 5 'ink original sentence "to create

5. If you use the ink source sentence 'memory of the ink "one consumes' statement print' to create

6. Cloak of the ink used in a sentence, you can draw a sentence. Bags must be placed within the cloak.

[Family]

- Forming a family house and accessory facilities, is the ability to share turf.

- You can check the nameplate on the family setting.

- Up to eight persons being entitled, regardless of the forces can organize.

- V is able to manage the list of pressing family, chat window, type the following command:

/ The Family: A family member's name and title output current

/ Family invite [character name] [Title]: the target string is specified, the family invited to paste the title. Impersonation is available
Ex) / Family invites authors sister

/ Family leave family leave in

/ Family deported [character name]: a family expelled from the target

/ Family designation [Character Name] [Title]: change the designation of the destination string. Impersonation is available. I can not change the designation of

[Siege Weapon]

That can be used in siege has been added to ladder.

- Construction drawings traders 'drawings: Siege Ladder' to sell. When finished with the drawing made ​​of 'summon siege ladder
Order 'to obtain.

- Basically a siege ladder. Hostile siege siege ends, at the beginning of period 2. Radial displacement in porous 15m
You can summon.

- Get off the door of the ladder and damage to hostile target can be pushed.

[Local]

- My sister Marie and Marie's feeling has risen from the position adjustment.

- Roaring in the sister island of the goddess statue resurrection points have been placed with the priest.

- Rainbow's Lair Battle of the field and play with a red mane was changed a little easier.

- Atlanta five Needham Forest Leaves Fairy 'battle with the more easily changed.

[General]

- All the character's base movement speed has been increased by 10%.

[Combat]

- Magic [flame flowers]: [chain: lit target] a chance to add a powerful flame effect / [chain: Mental Destruction Target
Add 50% of the amount of damage absorbed energy / maximum effective distance 25m> 28m

- Magic [Ice Arrow]: [Chain: eoleumhwa Target added 40% damage> chain: lit target] 40% additional damage
/ [Chain: eoleumhwa Target add a powerful freeze effect / [chain: Sleep Target added 30% damage / maximum effective distance 25m> 28m

- Magic [Shield]: 'shield' while adding stealthed target visibility

- Magic [Wrath of the lightning]: 100% increase in electric shock or damage / maximum effective distance 15m> 25m

- Magic [frozen land]: [Chain: eoleumhwa Target added 20% damage> chain: lit target] 40% additional damage
/ [Chain eoleumhwa Target 100% chance the effect of ice debris / ice debris retention time 12.8> 8 seconds

- Magic [cool step]: retention time of 5 seconds of ice tracks> 7 seconds

- Magic [Chain Lightning]: shock effects add / maximum effective distance 20m> 25m

- Magic [Fire Rain]: [chained: lit Target added 30% damage> chain: eoleumhwa Target 50% additional damage
/ Fire can increase non-projectile

- Magic [Fire Wall]: [Chain: eoleumhwa Target 60% additional damage

- Magic [byeolttongbyeol]: [Chain: eoleumhwa Target added 30% damage / maximum effective distance 25m> 28m

- Arthroplasty [dahutaui breath]: [a chain: a fall destination] 50% additional damage> chain: gamjeondoen Target 150% additional damage

- Arthroplasty [Vertigo]: [Chain: eoleumhwa Target adding six seconds of sleep / maximum effective distance 20m> 25m

- Arthroplasty [whispers of fear]: [a chain: the target lit Horror add 2 seconds

- Arthroplasty [cries of horror]: [chained: lit target] add three seconds Fear / fear after 'falling'> 'stunned'

- Arthroplasty [drop drop]: [chain: lit Target offset increased height (typical offset reduced height 2m)
/ Gamjeondoen target additional spell damage

- Will [sodeurakjil]: the maximum effective distance 15m> 8m

- Fighting [runaway]: [chain: Order of the dead (their) effect, since the 'grueling' mibalsaeng / cause damage to your enemy whenever
Increases spell damage

[Item]

- The Fellowship of the manor owned by a private cape cape added two species were produced.

- 'Nalteul smoke "has been added to the list of goods merchant sales.

- 'Keg bomb damage of increased

- `Balmukimui Fame Bow`, `active` strong balmukimui honors were given to the item "Power" performance "agile" has been changed to performance.

[Quest]

- Outlaw (pirate) Other quests have been added.

- Quest has been added to reduce the stigma scores. East / seodaeryuk jail he gets out in front of the point given by NPC gyojeonggwan
When you complete the quest you can repeat the quest. When completed, repeat the quest to reduce the stigma score 10 points.

[Housing]

- Growling Island, sipjabyeol plains, falconry plateau, the lost on a desert island, a residential area of the sea have been added.

- Like the old turf permission setting has been changed in such a way that clicking on scarecrows.

[UI]

- 'Add interest' button (V) to the "relationship" was changed to the button.

- V Press the relationship came out the window 'Block List' and 'family' list can be managed.

[Character Creation]

- Nuyian women, elf woman, women face a jongssik Hari Haran has been added.

- Nuyian women, elf woman, Hari Haran has been added jongssik women one haircut.

- Nuyian four kinds of women, eyebrows, nunhwajang five kinds, has added three new lip makeup.

- Elf on the eyebrows, four kinds of women, nunhwajang six kinds, has added three new lip makeup.

- Hari Haran eyebrows, three kinds of women, nunhwajang two kinds, has added three new lip makeup.

Art & Animation

- Preferences> graphics options to 'Low' setting has been improved when the representation of the sea.

- Weapon 'hot I swear,' 'cool teen', 'sweet sorrow' has been added to the visual effects.

- Atlanta five Needham forests, plains garangdol has improved the appearance of NPC.

- Of swimming rising / falling action was applied.

- Monster bayiam, Goblin, Harpy and others have been added to tumbling behavior.

[Bug fix]

- The white forest "of the Guardian Defend> Quest does not appear in the squad again golteuriga error has been fixed.

- White Forest "evacuation ranks> Quest for the progress of the error has been fixed.

- White Forest "thorough preparedness> Quest 'has gardenia', 'did more' setting has been deleted.

- The white forest adventure content 'in Los twisted voyeur misleading' and battle for the small spatter occurs, an error has been fixed.

- Sipjabyeol plains <sipjabyeol Plains> quest to climb the ladder that the error has been fixed.

- Sipjabyeol plains <regretted yelling fire in> Quest for the progress of the error has been fixed.

- Sipjabyeol plains month in excess of that generated by a quest Quest item does not disappear an error has been fixed.

- Mariahnopeul <terrible fact> the vine in the quest to climb aboard an error has been fixed.

- Ancient Forest <back Gravesen's wife> Quest for the progress of the error has been fixed.

- Soljeurideu Peninsula, the ancient forests of the hidden quest level limit is set incorrectly, the error has been fixed.

- Quest reward items: Oscar cloth under the extreme ',' Oscar extreme Leather Greaves', 'Oscar's Plate Greaves extreme' and
Was attributable to the set.

- Quest for the metabolism of errors and awkward sentence context was modified.

- Four people [spotting weaknesses] effects ranged critical strike does not impose an error has been fixed.

- 'Hwalryeokpa' a 'strong commitment' of the stun immunity effect has been modified to ignore errors.

- Some of the powers of NPC David Mach has been modified to set the error.

- Sipjabyeol plains difference in Île-de-camp, pier and bultanseong monitoring the error does not save space yidongseo
Has been modified.

- Full moon crater plains sipjabyeol base has changed a little bit brighter.

- Monster "destruction of God thrust Captain 'of the use of technology," the roar of Chapter Troop' error does not operate normally
Has been modified.

- Monster fog mutated monsters' This rolling action to take a whopping blown away when an error has been fixed when you die.

- Growl power NPC pirates have an island that does not fight back, the problem has been fixed.

- Two loving sister, the goddess statue in the crown nuyiah forces to attack the error has been fixed.

- Soljeurideu resurrection Peninsula subsided to the point where one more sister, the Statue error has been fixed.

- Soljeurideu Peninsula, garangdol plains, mariahnopeul residential setting error has been fixed.

- Gates set permissions' expedition ', not' the same force "seems to be an error has been fixed.

- On the timber walls, stairs and walls may not be able to install the error has been fixed.

- Get back to your home or garden items dismantled and some of the possible transaction state is changed by an error has been fixed.

- State of garden scarecrows window other than the long error in the information window has been fixed.

- Less than half the maximum rating conditions as required by the labor force when the action does not consume an error has been fixed.

- The result in jejakbeop pre-classification of the item, an error has been fixed a misspelling.

- "Cloak of shining promise" on the color and the actual color of the icon, another error has been fixed.

- Take the ride 'teleportation' technology, the terrain and objects moving through the error has been fixed.

- Take the automatic movement of vehicles from one state to one trillion kinds of settings, characters, or one trillion kinds of death, if not go nuts on the state
Vehicles continue to move the error has been fixed.

- Stop riding floats still hear the sound of footsteps error has been fixed.

- The character of a speedboat dry gathineun error has been fixed.

- Character info window> 'agile' description of the "ranged damage is increased. Melee / Ranged Attack,
Melee / Ranged Attack Dodge, Melee / Ranged Attack rate is increased. "Was changed to.

- To plant saplings on the battlefield, an error has been fixed.

- When loading has been shown to modify the Help of a typo.

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I enjoy reading these for no other reason than the hilarious things that come of the google translator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users