ArcheAgeSource.com is hosted on a server located near Atlanta.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

7+- hour queues. Uhm...fix?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Owynn

Owynn

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Idk if this game has them, since I can't get in because of the 60+ minute queue, but how about some channels, that way it doesn't get this full, so quickly?  I know the game just came out, and of course there were gonna be a lot of people, but shouldn't the devs have realized this and anticipated it, too, thereby setting up measures to deal with it? 

I just wish something could be done about these queues, other than spend 60-150 bucks on a founders pack (if that even allows you to bypass queue). 

*Edit* Ok, so I finally got in game....the queue was about 7 hours long. THAT, is ridiculous on soooooo many levels. Basically when I get home from work and school, and I just want to play for about 20 minutes...the queue won't even let me in until I have to go back to bed. Basically, the game can only be played by those with no current lives (not meant literally).  #Kyrios server

So my "feedback" to the development team, would be to find a solution to this quickly, otherwise people will just go find another game to play, one that they can actually, idk...play.