You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LONG QUEUE LONG QUEUE

WAITING WAITING WAITING

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

JeffAA

JeffAA

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

How many you have wait? long queue,enve the patron also long queue!!!!!

Evangelion

Evangelion

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

asd.jpg

this is tonight, but is always like this, everyone has queue sometimes up to 4k or more

WG.Xar

WG.Xar

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I once found a screenshot with a queue over ninethousand :D.

It's really insane how long we have to wait.
Let's hope they'll fix it very soon.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well on my first day I logged at night and it took around 3 to 4 hours, pretty much the same the second day, the third day I logged at around 6am EDT and it took something like an hour or maybe less, the day after I logged at 9am EDT and while the queue was shorter than on my first and second days it took 9 to 10 hours, I guess its due to everyone just avoiding the AFK kick by staying in the character selection screen.

This is all in a F2P account.

WG.Xar

WG.Xar

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

They should reboot the server once in a while to give other players a chance as well.

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

That's nothing, you should try being on Kyprosa.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

WTH happen to the queue? logged in at around 3am hoping the queue on the newer servers was short so I could check something and to my surprise only kyrios had a queue, did the reset actually fixed the issue or is it that people are going back to their normal lives and thus having to go to sleep because it's monday today?