ArcheAgeSource.com is hosted on a server located near Atlanta.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1 Year ArcheAge Anniversary!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Greetings everyone!

It has been a long time since we seen/heard about each other.

Probably most of you have already stopped playing AA for various reasons, maybe you share those reasons with us? :)

And those who are still playing, how are you doing, and maybe share some stories with us :)

Best regards from the ex-guide Hamster ;)

P.S.

Im still playing the game on KyprosaEU, fighting the holy war in the resistance against the evil zerg  B)

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Thanks for posting this, LlexX. I just checked the website this morning and saw no activity for a while, so I decided not to poke the beast in case it decided to crash. I'm glad you're still having fun with the game.

Why don't we use this thread to update each other on what we're doing now or where we've gone in life?

I left California last year and returned to Florida. I work at a TV station now in engineering. I hope Black Desert turns out to be a decent game, because what I tried of it last year was pretty beautiful but very confusing. It looks like the European version of the game will be ready before the American one, lol. :3

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Still playing on Arenzeb. We fortunately dodged the bullet on the 'evolution' and still have our land. Trion's mismanagement and XL's continued
Wow-ification are unpleasant, but AA is still playable and enjoyable for what it is.

I've been watching and waiting for Daum to release a beta date for Black Desert in NA to see if it will be worth leaving AA for.

Nice to see you back LlexX , and Admin as well!

"We need to enhance our security..."

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

maaaann has it been a while haha

I'm still playing on Aranzeb been having some fun here and there, cant wait to get into 2.0 and upgrade my house and stuff!

My fave screenshot from the last week! hehehe.

fb924e98b4.jpg

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuffssss :D

wRje3WM.jpg

Korea: Level 55 Battle Mage (마법/철벽/환술) | 폭주 | 안탈론

Pictures from my Archeage adventure | Cross Guild Event

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeah. I still play - slowly working my way through the world and enjoying myself when I do play. Most of my guild that I started out with when the game came to the West have disappeared, but that's alright. I'm playing until I get bored (which hasn't happened yet), and then I'll play other games. 

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Saw the expansion release was delayed yesterday. Bummer.