XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devotion Skill Tree

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Ok so I figured it was about time someone starting making "guides" about the game. So i'll start with a list of skills from the devotion tree. Since it's very time consuming, I won't cover all the trees, but I may make another one with the skills from conjury and will (which are the trees I use <3).

Before starting, I would like to point out that I won't give the damage/healing values because they change with each rank of skills (unless people ask for it). Also, for some skills, the casting time change with ranks. So i'll be using the rank 1 casting time.
Little reminder: CT stands for casting time, and CD for cooldown.

Posted Image
Lvl 1; CT 2.0s; CD 6s; Range 0~28m.
On friendly targets: Heal
On ennemy: damage

Combos:
-[Will: Charges buff]: increase healing or damage depending on the amount of charges stacked.(charges are consumed)
-[On stunned target]: heal for 50% more.

Posted Image
Lvl 2; CT 1s; CD 1mn; range 0~25m.
On friendly target: Increase the strenght of heal received while the buff last by 20%
On ennemy: Increase the amount of damage received while the buff last by 30%

Posted Image
Lvl 6; CT instant; CD 12s; range 0~30m
Heal over time.

Posted Image
Lvl 10; CT 7s; CD 30s; range 0~25m
Ressurect the target. Cannot be used in combat.

Posted Image
Lvl 14s; CT 4s; CD 18s; range 0~25m
AoE skill, deals damage on 5m radius of the target. Targets hit by this spell are also paralysed for few seconds.

Combos:
[Death: AoE paralysis]: deal 100% additional damage if used while the targets are still under the paralysis state from this spell.

Posted Image
Lvl 18; CT 2s; CD 12; range 0~25m
Cast a buff that can absorb a fixed amount of damage. Can be cast on self and others.

Combos:
-[Will: charge buff]: increases the amount of damage absorbed depending on the amount of charges stacked. Charges are consumed.

Posted Image
Lvl 22; CT 2.2s; CD 24s; range 30m radius around the caster
AoE spell, heal allies.

Combos:
-[Will:charge buff]: Increase the strenght of heal depending on the amount of charges stacked. Charges are consumed.
-[After lvl 6 skill of Devotion]: heals for 40% more.

Posted Image
Lvl 26; CT 10s; CD 2mn; range 0~5m
Switch the stats of the caster with the target's for some seconds.

Posted Image
Lvl 29; CT 2s; CD 2mn; Range 0~3m
Creates a fountain (circular "glyph" on the ground) that heals allies standing on it, in intervals of 1s for 1mn.

Posted Image
Lvl 32; CT instant; CD 9s; range 0~28m
Send a pink heart toward the target, that will heal upon touching. Can be used 5 times in a row.

Posted Image
Lvl 35; CT instant; CD 45s; range 0~7m
Aoe skill, Blinds targets in a 10m radius. Melee accuracy is greatly reduced.

Posted Image
Lvl 38; CT 2s; CD 1mn; range 0~3
Channeled, creates an area around the caster in which allies recover health in periodic intervals. Last 15s.

Deleted, skill was replaced by:

Posted Image
Lvl 38; CT 5.s; CD 4mn; range self
Buff, increases melee, ranged and magical attack of allies in a 20m radius by 12% for some seconds. Also gives a Heal Over Time effect.

Posted Image
Lvl 41; CT 3s; CD 3mn; range 0~3m
Channelled, turn allies invisible for 60s. The effect is cancelled if the caster moves.

Passive skills

Posted Image
Lvl 10
Absorbs 7% of the damage received into MP

Posted Image
Lvl 20
Reset cooldown of healing skills if hit by a critical attack.

Posted Image
Lvl 30
Increase strenght of healing skills by 10%

Posted Image
Lvl 40
Increase Spirit (the stat) by 7%

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Qd87hvo2w

P.S: feel free to correct any syntax/grammar mistake.

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Went ahead and approved this as is. My only suggestion, try to add some fancy stuff in there so it doesn't look super dull... The more the merrier!

Nice work

PS. And of course the other suggestion is to turn this to a skill tree guide for as many classes/roles/callings as possible. (Persuasion skill increased)
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Ruvian

Ruvian

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Awesome, thanks for the post Amaterasu. Are you enjoying the devotion, will, conjuration class? I like the looks of those spells :). How does that class hold up in pvp? Good survivability?

"Switch the stats of the caster with the target's for some seconds" If used against a strong melee character, will it enable you to become a melee monster for the duration of its effect?

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I'll make news out of this soon. :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

My only suggestion, try to add some fancy stuff in there so it doesn't look super dull... The more the merrier!

I'll add a video later showing the skills, so it becomes "clearer". Hope it helps making it less dull. Thanks for the suggestion, and since we're at it, any suggestion to improve this is welcome.

Awesome, thanks for the post Amaterasu. Are you enjoying the devotion, will, conjuration class? I like the looks of those spells :). How does that class hold up in pvp? Good survivability?

So far i'm loving devotion/will/conjury. But it's a very group-dependent setup. Thanks to conjury and will I have very good survivability and can also help my teammates in several ways (CCs/dispells from conjury).
The magic of ArcheAge's system is that you can really customize your class. I've always wanted to be a pure healer class with lots of CCs. So this build fits me perfectly. And I know other players will instead choose more damage over CCs, so they will probably skip conjury for magic or something else.

"Switch the stats of the caster with the target's for some seconds" If used against a strong melee character, will it enable you to become a melee monster for the duration of its effect?

In theory, yes. Although I see this skill being more useful to lower level players/undergeared.

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators
Would that skill be any good if your target was a raid boss, or are you only able to target player chars with it?

Also, good work! *cough* more skill trees *cough* and if you hit lvl 50 before the beta is over maybe you can include the dmg/heal numbers as they'll all be maxed.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Would that skill be any good if your target was a raid boss, or are you only able to target player chars with it?

That might work too actually, from what I understand it doesn't specify if the target has to be a player.

Also, good work! *cough* more skill trees *cough* and if you hit lvl 50 before the beta is over maybe you can include the dmg/heal numbers as they'll all be maxed.

Didn't I tell you I was counting on ya for combat and fortification? *wink wink* combined with *puppy eyes*.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Also, great job on all those Youtube videos, Amat. Gettin' lotsa views. ;)

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators

That might work too actually, from what I understand it doesn't specify if the target has to be a player.

Didn't I tell you I was counting on ya for combat and fortification? *wink wink* combined with *puppy eyes*.

Fine, I'll try to grind to lvl 50 before CBT ends. I'll probably be starting a demanding job very soon though which requires me to get up early and not stay up late so it'll be pretty tough. Also, you'll have to do all the translations. :P

Ruvian

Ruvian

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So far i'm loving devotion/will/conjury. But it's a very group-dependent setup. Thanks to conjury and will I have very good survivability and can also help my teammates in several ways (CCs/dispells from conjury).
The magic of ArcheAge's system is that you can really customize your class. I've always wanted to be a pure healer class with lots of CCs. So this build fits me perfectly. And I know other players will instead choose more damage over CCs, so they will probably skip conjury for magic or something else.

That sounds like my kind of build! Thanks for the info and the videos :).

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I'll make news out of this soon. :)

We ought to have a site Wiki...

Posted Image

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

^^Me thinks this is a good idea. Although there seems to be one wiki already (archeagewiki.com). Is it related to this site?

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

^^Me thinks this is a good idea. Although there seems to be one wiki already (archeagewiki.com). Is it related to this site?

I know the owner of ArcheAgeWiki and if she puts her full effort into it, it'll be really good.

But my personal reason for not having a wiki here is because I tried to run one on AionSource.com and it made a lot of conflict between the wiki editors, the moderators, and the rest of the forum. And the wiki didn't get all that many hits either, and was eventually superseded by Aion's officia PowerWiki and Wikia's Aion Wiki. Wikia in particular has a lot of SEO power, since they backlink all their wikis, kinda like Curse does with their fansites (in the footers).

I don't mean to sound defeatist, but we'd be fighting an uphill battle constantly to keep the wiki up to date and organized.

If you guys want it to happen, I'll make it happen or I'll get the ArcheAgeWiki.com site revitalized. What do you guys think?

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Keep it to one wiki if we can get other site revitalized. Keep the info centralized and in a standard format, rather than spreading it across multiple sites.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I also think it's better to stick with one wiki. Easier for everyone that way.

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip

I know the owner of ArcheAgeWiki and if she puts her full effort into it, it'll be really good.

But my personal reason for not having a wiki here is because I tried to run one on AionSource.com and it made a lot of conflict between the wiki editors, the moderators, and the rest of the forum. And the wiki didn't get all that many hits either, and was eventually superseded by Aion's officia PowerWiki and Wikia's Aion Wiki. Wikia in particular has a lot of SEO power, since they backlink all their wikis, kinda like Curse does with their fansites (in the footers).

I don't mean to sound defeatist, but we'd be fighting an uphill battle constantly to keep the wiki up to date and organized.

If you guys want it to happen, I'll make it happen or I'll get the ArcheAgeWiki.com site revitalized. What do you guys think?

If XL puts up something official, then it would lose its sense.

I was thinking off the local wiki to be something like gathering of all the info and articles we so far have. Because honestly, When I decided to become an AA fan, I had a hard time finding anything deeper. Yes I did find the basic facts (but most of them I knew already), but to find something deeper, I had to browse for a long time, listen to a people for a long time. I was unable to find anything fast and up to date. I'm always dedicated and patient so I actually enjoyed hunting for it. But most of the people are not... and many would just give up.... or create stupid topics asking questions that are commonly knows for the old folks, but are not written anywhere visibly. For that the wiki may be useful.....

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Well the owner of archeagewiki should get some help to get the site running and better, it's pointless to have a separate one.

Posted Image

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators
Judging from the plethora of information XLGames has provided so far on their official page considering the game is still in Closed Beta, I can only hope that they'll do something similar for the release on the English version. That's up to the publishers to do though. That being said, there's still a fair bit of info that they haven't given and a lot of systems that are still under development and changing constantly. Anything that we do put up will most likely have to be revised frequently so we'd have to have a group of dedicated people working on it.

I'm writing up a pretty detailed review on a lot of the systems and components of the game at the moment which you guys can use for info. I'll send it off to Admin in a few days when it's done. I've been trying to take screenshots of a lot of the big important things and the areas, but in case I missed something or if there's something you guys want more info on (like a shot of each crafting station, etc.) then let us know. Also, Amaterasu is capable of taking some videos of things too. :)

Please note, sieges are starting tonight (I think) so we'll try to cover that too but they've mentioned there are some restrictions to participating in them so we're unsure as to how good the coverage will be.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Added a video showing the skills.

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Added a video showing the skills.