Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Conjury Skill Tree

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
List of conjury skills~

Posted Image
Lvl 1; CT 1s; CD 15s; range 0~25m
"Roots" the target. Also damages the target when effect wears off. Has a chance to break on damage.

Combos:
-[Target under "bubble"]: Increase duration of root by 5s.

Posted Image
Lvl 2; CT instant; CD 18s; range 0~25m
Deals magic damage, and then damage over time for few seconds.

Combos:
-[Target under "fear"]: Deal 120% extra damage.

Posted Image
Lvl 6; CT 1.5s; CD 24s; range 0~20m
Traps the target inside a bubble and lift it in the air for some seconds. Can be used on self, friendly targets and ennemies. Effect is cancelled if target is hit by magical skill.

Combos:
-["burnt" target]: will be lifted higher
-["electrified" target]: damaged over time.

Posted Image
Lvl 10; CT instant; CD 45s; range 0~25m
Inflicts "fear" on the target for some seconds. Effect has a chance to be cancelled upon damage.

Combos:
-["burnt" target]: duration of fear is increased by 2s.

Posted Image
Lvl 14; CT 1.5s; CD 18s; range 0~30m
Removes harmful effects from target, and increases magic defense for some seconds. Can be used on friendly and ennemy target.

Combos:
-[Melee skills locked (sort of a silence for physical skills)]: silence for some seconds.

Posted Image
Lvl 18; CT instant; CD 3mn; range self
Channelled (effect cancelled if caster moves), feigns death. Increase recovery rate by 30%.

Posted Image
Lvl 22; CT instant; CD 24s; range 0~25m
Increases target's casting time by 50% for some seconds.

Posted Image
Lvl 26; CT instant; CD 9s; range 0~20m
Gives immunity against sleep and fear for some minutes. Can be used on others.

Posted Image
Lvl 29; CT instant; CD 18s; range 0~25m
Target hit by this is slowed down for 3s, and then falls asleep for some seconds.

Combos:
-["frozen" target]: sleep last 6s longer.

Posted Image
Lvl 32; CT instant; CD 1mn; range around caster
AoE, inflicts fear on all targets around caster for some seconds. After fear wears off, targets are stunned for 2s. Has a chance to break on damage.

Combos:
-["burnt" target]: fear last 3s longer.

Posted Image
Lvl 35; CT instant; CD 18s; range 0~3m
Removes all buffs from target and deal some damage. Doesn't damage if the target has no buffs.

Posted Image
Lvl 38; CT instant; CD 18s; range 0~5m
AoE, pushes back target in front of caster and deal some damage.

Combos:
-["electrified" target]: deals 150% more damage.

Passive skills

Posted Image
Lvl 10
Decreases casting time on all skills by 12%.

Posted Image
Lvl 20
Gives back 5% of the damage dealt into MP.

Posted Image
Lvl 30
Increases magic defense by 15% and magic stability?(not sure what this is, it's not in the character stats) by 500.

Posted Image
Lvl 40
Increases duration of root/bubble/fear/casting time debuff by 20%.

Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URmHLgw6enI&list=PL8830CCCBD6E57C10&index=55&feature=plpp_video

Video is not mine, all credits goes to the author (please give him some thumbs up~).

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Thank you again for the incredible work!
Your first 2 skills lists have sparked the interest of several of my clan mates, so the word is spreading thanks to your input!

Arianna

Arianna

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Yay thanks for posting! I love debuffs so I've been really looking forward to seeing this tree. Feign death sounds fun. :D

Enerzeal

Enerzeal

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Thanks a ton Amaterasu!
Posted Image

Tais

Tais

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Thanks again Amaterasu.
Definitely going to take Conjury for my character.

Posted Image

Tribute

Tribute

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Root, DoT and magic regeneration, doesn't this sound pretty interesting! Crowd Control is always scandalously enjoyable. Woot!
The Elves had a prophecy about the expedition to the land of origins, which they termed "Ishtari".

Tais

Tais

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Amaterasu,

Being greedy here, but are you able to give us some idea of the racial abilities? (Not just Amaterasu, but anyone else who wants to share would be welcomed also)

Posted Image

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Amaterasu,

Being greedy here, but are you able to give us some idea of the racial abilities? (Not just Amaterasu, but anyone else who wants to share would be welcomed also)

I'll make a new thread for those.

Tais

Tais

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I'll make a new thread for those.

That would be great, thanks Amaterasu.

Posted Image

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Fixed the Cure skill combo. Finally found out what exactly was the requirement by translating other skills :<

Techno

Techno

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
its a combo with disarm skill from tank tree, looks like a broken sword.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

its a combo with disarm skill from tank tree, looks like a broken sword.

Not with that skill in particular but with its effect. Meaning if they add more skills that lock physical skills, this combo will work too.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
I've been reading these skill trees non-stop the last few days and have about 10 different builds I want to try. Well probably more. I have chronic altitis. Anyways, thank you Amaterasu for all the translating and the youtube clips, I have one important question regarding spell casting that will decide what type of builds I want to play: does the casting speed stat effect channeled spells like the death lifedrain or dd/snare? If I was to stack and try for 60% casting speed would my channeled damage tick speed be the same as someone wearing full plate? Oh and do you know much full plate increases cast time by? I guess I had three questions... But they are all related! And if you couldnt tell already most of those builds involve tank mages of all sorts.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

does the casting speed stat effect channeled spells like the death lifedrain or dd/snare? If I was to stack and try for 60% casting speed would my channeled damage tick speed be the same as someone wearing full plate?

I'm not a 100% sure but I truly doubt casting speed affects channelled spells, considering that would make the non-DD channelled skill not as as effective. Sadly I can't test to be sure, you should have asked this while beta was ongoing :lol: !!!

Oh and do you know much full plate increases cast time by?

Full plate doesn't increase casting time, you just don't get the 16% casting speed reduction bonus that you would get with a full robe (and the 10% running speed). So the cast time values will be the default ones.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I'm not a 100% sure but I truly doubt casting speed affects channelled spells, considering that would make the non-DD channelled skill not as as effective. Sadly I can't test to be sure, you should have asked this while beta was ongoing :lol: !!!

I thought the same thing but it would be kinda nice if for the dds they made it effect tick speeds to keep with the idea of cloth wearing mages flinging spells out faster (and not being sitting ducks while they wait for a full channel to finish). Now you got one more thing to look forward to try in the next beta! : P

Full plate doesn't increase casting time, you just don't get the 16% casting speed reduction bonus that you would get with a full robe (and the 10% running speed). So the cast time values will be the default ones.

Ah that makes sense, thanks. Unfortunately this doesnt help narrow down my theory crafting it only makes it worse...but in a good way!

Tais

Tais

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Robes
+ 16 % casting speed reduction
+10% running speed
Do robes give anything else? Perhaps more magic resist than plate?

I assume full plate gives some form of physical defence, obviously much higher than robes.. does it do anything else?

Posted Image

Shango

Shango

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
This information from CyclopsSlayer+LlexX might not answer your question exactly, and some of the info is dated (e.g., your 16% number is correct), but some of the other traits are the same, at least AFAIK:

http://archeagesourc..._9674#entry9674

http://archeagesourc..._9675#entry9675

I'd bet there are things that are different now, and some that weren't included, but hopefully that is at least partially what you were looking for...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

This information from CyclopsSlayer+LlexX might not answer your question exactly, and some of the info is dated (e.g., your 16% number is correct), but some of the other traits are the same, at least AFAIK:

http://archeagesourc..._9674#entry9674

http://archeagesourc..._9675#entry9675

I'd bet there are things that are different now, and some that weren't included, but hopefully that is at least partially what you were looking for...

Thanks Shango, more info helps (even if it is changing its good to see what direction they are going with things). I didnt know they were doing armor/weapons like daoc, interesting.... I wonder if ambush type characters will carry an assortment of weapons depending on who they are pouncing on...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Robes
+ 16 % casting speed reduction
+10% running speed
Do robes give anything else? Perhaps more magic resist than plate?

I assume full plate gives some form of physical defence, obviously much higher than robes.. does it do anything else?

More magic resistance indeed. While plate has the highest physical defense and lowest magical resistance.

If you check Shango's links, the infos are correct, just the values that have been changed for leather and robe.

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

More magic resistance indeed. While plate has the highest physical defense and lowest magical resistance.

If you check Shango's links, the infos are correct, just the values that have been changed for leather and robe.

Also the other stats differ as well. (strength, intelligence, etc.) Each item gives 1 to 3 of these and certain armor types will have stats that benefit certain builds. Most, not all, of the plate armor will have stats that benefits melee class builds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users