You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Death skill tree

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Hi! *insert something cool and random here*

Posted Image
Lvl 1; CT instant; CD 9s; range 0~15m
Deals damage on the target, has a 10% chance to poison the target for few seconds. Can be used several times in a row (machine gun!)

Posted Image
Lvl 2; CT instant; CD 18s; range 0~20m
Channelled (cancelled if caster moves), deals damage over time and slows the target's speed and attack speed. The damage gradually increases.

Combos:
-[target "bleeding"]: damage is increased by 30%.

Posted Image
Lvl 6; CT instant; CD 21s; range 0~20m
Channelled (cancelled if caster moves), deals damage and heal the caster both over time (basically a HP leech).

Combos:
-[Stunned target]: damage is increase by 100%.

Posted Image
Lvl 10; CT instant; CD 24s; range self
AoE, deals damage and paralyse targets for few seconds, in a 6m radius around the caster.

Combos:
-[Devotion: AoE damage/paralysis]:increases damage on targets under that spell effect by 120%.

Posted Image
Lvl 14; CT instant; CD 24s; range self
AoE, summons crows that deal damage over time and lower victim's physical attack.

Combos:
-[Death: AoE paralysis]: Damage increased by 100%.

Posted Image
Lvl 18; CT instant; CD 30s; range 0~5m
Pushes back the target and deal some magical damage. Also steal some of its MP.

Combos:
-[Target under "Confusion"]: damage increased by 100%.

Posted Image
Lvl 22; CT 2s; CD 1mn; range 0~15m
Target is immobilized for 12s. Caster can move the victim around with WASD keys.(W-up, S-down, A-left, D-right).

Posted Image
Lvl 26; CT instant; CD 18s; range self
For some seconds, reflects 80% of the physical damage received back to the caster.

Posted Image
Lvl 32; CT instant; CD 45s; range self
AoE, silences all targets around the caster for a few seconds.

Posted Image
Lvl 35; CT 5s; CD 1mn; range self
Reduces the cooldown of all Death tree skills for some minutes (tooltip doesn't say by how much the CD is reduced).

Posted Image
Lvl 41; CT instant; CD 1mn; range around self
Channelled (cancelled if caster moves), AoE, summon ghost for 9s that deal damage over time around the caster.

Passive skills

Posted Image
Lvl 10
Increases mana regeneration by 15%

Posted Image
Lvl 20
Makes magical crit damage 2 times higher.

Posted Image
Lvl 30
If hit by a critical attack, crit rate is 7 times higher.

Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlwkMQ489dg&list=PL8830CCCBD6E57C10&index=54&feature=plpp_video

Video is not mine, all credits goes to the author, many thanks to him!

Bye!

Tribute

Tribute

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Thanks for this post, I've had my eye on death-necromancy for a while. I find the passive skills and audio agreeable.
The Elves had a prophecy about the expedition to the land of origins, which they termed "Ishtari".

Arianna

Arianna

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Yay all the skill trees I like most are up now! Those passives are pretty sweet. Thank you! :D

Enerzeal

Enerzeal

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I'm not much of a fan of this tree but it certainly has its place, to much stationary work for my play style but the AOE, immobilize, silence, drain and reflect could be cool.
Posted Image

Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
looks a lot like a PBAoE casting tree, I like.

Urist

Urist

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I'm not a fan of death-type magic for my characters, but MY GOD TELEKINESIS LOOKS FUN.

Seriously, that's the kind of thing that has me waiting so eagerly for this game to come out. Can anyone else see horrible (ab)uses for this? PvP, pick your enemy up and drop them off a cliff. You could probably grind mobs quite effectively with it as well. Use it on an ally to get somewhere that would be difficult tor each otherwise?

This kind of genius, combined with the physics engine, is why I want to play this game.

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

I'm not a fan of death-type magic for my characters, but MY GOD TELEKINESIS LOOKS FUN.

Seriously, that's the kind of thing that has me waiting so eagerly for this game to come out. Can anyone else see horrible (ab)uses for this? PvP, pick your enemy up and drop them off a cliff. You could probably grind mobs quite effectively with it as well. Use it on an ally to get somewhere that would be difficult tor each otherwise?

This kind of genius, combined with the physics engine, is why I want to play this game.

You can use the gliders somewhat to gain a bit of height for exploring somewhere. Even more so if you want to spend some money on an item.

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
I'm just taking this skill tree, it is certainly one of those which I'm going to play. I hope the telekinesis will not be usable on friendly targets on sieges, or someone would exploit it to get on top of the walls. (if I assume right the way how that skill works).

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Anyone who plays this tree will eventually die. That's right folks, you heard it here first.

Posted Image

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Stop messing around in the serious threads! Besides, my whole family is given with strong healing magic abilities, there is no way I'm gonna die.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Reminds me Steparu complaining in a review that some players were using "bugs" to drown him. Even went as far as reporting them to the GMs apparently. Then I watched his videos, and turn out the players were using telekinesis to drown him (no bugs sorry!).
Another similar skill is the one in the magic tree that makes everyone around you levitate, zero-gravity style.

I'm just taking this skill tree, it is certainly one of those which I'm going to play. I hope the telekinesis will not be usable on friendly targets on sieges, or someone would exploit it to get on top of the walls. (if I assume right the way how that skill works).

It will, but it's single target, and has a long CD. Not sure if it even last long enough to get someone over the walls.

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

Reminds me Steparu complaining in a review that some players were using "bugs" to drown him. Even went as far as reporting them to the GMs apparently. Then I watched his videos, and turn out the players were using telekinesis to drown him (no bugs sorry!).
Another similar skill is the one in the magic tree that makes everyone around you levitate, zero-gravity style.

It will, but it's single target, and has a long CD. Not sure if it even last long enough to get someone over the walls.

I bet they don't even get credit for the kill if they kill them like that. (i.e. only drop 1 crime point blood for hitting them with the skill instead of 10 crime point blood for killing them)

They probably thought he was a witch.

DarkOblivion21

DarkOblivion21

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
i love the skills in this tree they go so well with the combat and fortification trees i can't wait to play this game and become a death knight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users