If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

when is release date ?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

punny

punny

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
can anyone tell me ? i seriously wanna play :rolleyes:

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Come back in a year. We may know by than.
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

Bule

Bule

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
It will be released exactly at 20.03.2013 03:55 PM WST

punny

punny

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Lol so you are saying this game it's gonna be close beta for a year ?

sound like i can make endgame chars on tera / gw2 before this game finally releases

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

Lol so you are saying this game it's gonna be close beta for a year ?

sound like i can make endgame chars on tera / gw2 before this game finally releases

Probably. At least for a NA/EU release.

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Facepalm. <_<

Zappygun

Zappygun

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I remember hearing something about the release date being this autumn in this video. Might wanna check it out.

aasourcesig.png

Quote of the... erm... timespan:
ArcheAge is not about following a defined path to a defined goal, it's about getting killed on the way there.

-Quak0r, 2 April 2013

punny

punny

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
is this board full of nerd or something i came to ask nicely

Zappygun

Zappygun

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

is this board full of nerd or something i came to ask nicely

Bit of a tip: before you start a new thread asking a question, do a little research on the website and forums to see if you can find the answer yourself. This prevents a lot of raging and rickrolls and such. ;)

aasourcesig.png

ArcheAge is not about following a defined path to a defined goal, it's about getting killed on the way there.

-Quak0r, 2 April 2013

bilbonbon

bilbonbon

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
So i will be Korea first again? Then NA/Europe, like Aion,Tera... ?

Wanderer

Wanderer

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Generally, MMOs tend to be released in their country of origin first, so I should assume that Korea will be the first. China's already got a publisher and is nearing their first CBT iirc, so they're more than likely the second region to get the game.

The ArcheAge RP Community:

Posted Image

Zappygun

Zappygun

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So i will be Korea first again? Then NA/Europe, like Aion,Tera... ?

Generally, MMOs tend to be released in their country of origin first, so I should assume that Korea will be the first. China's already got a publisher and is nearing their first CBT iirc, so they're more than likely the second region to get the game.

The Chinese CBT and the Korean CBT5 will be held simultanaeously. They will have the same content and will last about as long as CBT4 did. Since there aren't any NA/EU publishers or translators yet, there's no way of telling when the game will be playable on NA/EU servers or at least in English. It won't be before CBT5 has ended, though, I think we can say that with quite some certainty.

aasourcesig.png

-Quak0r, 2 April 2013

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Currently the official release date for NA and probably Europe is undefined. Not only is the game still in closed beta phases, there is no publisher yet to cover us. So you can expect another good year of waiting time before any serious announcement. I suggest you just keep minor attention to the game and be on the look-out for a possible publisher announcement.

Posted Image

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators

The Chinese CBT and the Korean CBT5 will be held simultanaeously. They will have the same content and will last about as long as CBT4 did. Since there aren't any NA/EU publishers or translators yet, there's no way of telling when the game will be playable on NA/EU servers or at least in English. It won't be before CBT5 has ended, though, I think we can say that with quite some certainty.

I haven't seen any mention of how long CBT5 will be.

Rpglover

Rpglover

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Im just woundering when i can get into the beta, english or not im willing to put the effort into playing it, i will go as far as learning korean someone just tell where do i sign up for this epic game please.

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Here is the sign up:
www.archeageonline.com/beta/register#22011
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

Kastle

Kastle

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Im just woundering when i can get into the beta, english or not im willing to put the effort into playing it, i will go as far as learning korean someone just tell where do i sign up for this epic game please.

well first your going to have to go on the black market and buy a korean SIN. then if there is room left for players you might have a chance at getting in. plus you dont want to be in the chinese ones, cause the first CBT for them is just about gold farming tactics and bad english selling slogans.

Zappygun

Zappygun

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I haven't seen any mention of how long CBT5 will be.

I know, but I think it's perfectly reasonable to speculate that the EU/NA CBTs will not begin before CBT5 will have ended, seeing as how they don't even have an EU/NA publisher yet.

aasourcesig.png

-Quak0r, 2 April 2013

Rpglover

Rpglover

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Here is the sign up:
www.archeageonline.com/beta/register#22011

dick......you rickrolled me

well first your going to have to go on the black market and buy a korean SIN. then if there is room left for players you might have a chance at getting in. plus you dont want to be in the chinese ones, cause the first CBT for them is just about gold farming tactics and bad english selling slogans.

well i can get a "korean SIN" but how do i find the place to get into any room thats open? also i heard that they are going to allow english beta testers but they might not have translations.

Entaro

Entaro

• Super Moderators

Using someone else's SIN is identity theft and is an issue we take very seriously here at ArcheAge Source. You are NOT to mention or encourage such behaviour. If you continue to do so you will be banned.

Also, don't be racist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users