You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Long time lurker

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

GrumpySnorlax

GrumpySnorlax

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Hey guy's I am a long time lurker to ArcheAge. I have been doing my research on the game. Like watching tons of videos and just general lurking of forums and any information I could find. I am very intrigued by the way this game is progressing and I would like to part of this progression in anyway possible.
My question for you guys is, As a Australian is there anyway to get into the beta and or is there going to be a open beta in the future what is open to all countries.

Also does anyone know anything about the court system that is in the game, I have not been able to find really anything on it.

Kind Regards GrumpySnorlax.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
Welcome... you have found the holy grail of AA on this forum, what concerns the infos related to the game :D

My question for you guys is, As a Australian is there anyway to get into the beta and or is there going to be a open beta in the future what is open to all countries.

There is a way... sry wrong tense, there WILL be a way to get into the beta, but none call tell for sure when will that happen. We will know more when the CBT5 in Korea and China ends, probably in the fall we will be able to tell more.

GrumpySnorlax

GrumpySnorlax

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Alright thank you very much for the hastily reply. I guess I will have to wait it out.

Tais

Tais

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Alright thank you very much for the hastily reply. I guess I will have to wait it out.

We have jackets..
Anyhow if you are looking to wait with other aussies, feel free to come join us gaming in whatever we are playing at present. Generally I find it is more fun to play with people in your own timezone (just dont talk about the afl).

Posted Image

PCRenegade

PCRenegade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

We have jackets..
Anyhow if you are looking to wait with other aussies, feel free to come join us gaming in whatever we are playing at present. Generally I find it is more fun to play with people in your own timezone (just dont talk about the afl).

There are jackets?!
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Ryuuboruz

Ryuuboruz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Can I buy a jacket for free if I get over 100 post ; o
Posted Image

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Can I buy a jacket for free if I get over 100 post ; o

???
Yes i'm bored :(

Ryuuboruz

Ryuuboruz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

???
Yes i'm bored :(

Yo if you are bored hop on your private jet since I know you are a millionaire, come to Texas with some Long Island Ice Tea and 'any of your 100 girls' and we can hang out. It doesn't matter if you come by real world or virtual world. Just hit me up.
Posted Image

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yo if you are bored hop on your private jet since I know you are a millionaire, come to Texas with some Long Island Ice Tea and 'any of your 100 girls' and we can hang out. It doesn't matter if you come by real world or virtual world. Just hit me up.

Even if I had a jet, why would I use it to go to Texas? I mean come on, it's mostly barren lands and oil extraction sites. Might consider it if I get to slap W.Bush face in his own mansion though.

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Even if I had a jet, why would I use it to go to Texas? I mean come on, it's mostly barren lands and oil extraction sites. (1) Might consider it if I get to slap W.Bush face in his own mansion though. (2)

1. You forgot the cattle fields, shooting ranges and execution chambers! (Yeah, I'm from California, I'm biased :) )

2. lol

Ryuuboruz

Ryuuboruz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I could teach you guys how to do the Texas two-step and how to square dance.

Also I will give you free cotton candy for your personal triumph of completing an expedition of exploring new worlds such as TeXaS.
Posted Image

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I could teach you guys how to do the Texas two-step and how to square dance.

Also I will give you free cotton candy for your personal triumph of completing an expedition of exploring new worlds such as TeXaS.

Will you also protect us from the mosquitoes in Galveston?

Ryuuboruz

Ryuuboruz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Will you also protect us from the mosquitoes in Galveston?

If you protect me from the earthquakes and hollywood people like Paris Hilton =)
Posted Image

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If you protect me from the earthquakes and hollywood people like Paris Hilton =)

Hmmmm . . . I guess I could teach you how to duck and cover :D . . . as for Paris Hilton, I'm in northern CA, so no need to worry about that.

Ryuuboruz

Ryuuboruz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hmmmm . . . I guess I could teach you how to duck and cover :D . . . as for Paris Hilton, I'm in northern CA, so no need to worry about that.

I live in Houston not galveston but yeah how about getting rid of mosquitoes everywhere one bit me like 3 hours ago...
Posted Image

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I live in Houston not galveston but yeah how about getting rid of mosquitoes everywhere one bit me like 3 hours ago...

No objection from me!

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I cant go to Texas because i would be scared to get shot for walking along the street with the reasoning: "He looked suspicious because he was a stranger." :P
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I cant go to Texas because i would be scared to get shot for walking along the street with the reasoning: "He looked suspicious because he was a stranger." :P

Do they still give out guns if you register a bank account? Lol

Posted Image

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
I do not like guns.... I avoid such a places as far as possible.....

Ryuuboruz

Ryuuboruz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Actually since we live on farms here in Texas and because we aren't the largest and most successful Business state in the United Stated; we only see about 1-2 people per week when we drive into town. We all carry around AK47s too
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users