Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

looking for guild :D

guild clan archeage online youtube

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

taintedpyro813

taintedpyro813

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
hello, i am looking for a new guild and i have a youtube chanel that i plan to post all guild activity on to. i play just about any games as long as there free (or pirated) lol XD
please check out my youtube and subscribe to me, i do lets plays and first impressions :D

want to be featured in a youtube video, or just be in one with me, message me and we can work something out
Posted Image

GangstaSora

GangstaSora

Master of Harpoons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
here check this website out and see if it is for you
http://guildedarchag....com/index.html
it's only a temporary site but give it a look
also I think I would rather have a separate youtube channel for this if we plan and recording anything

Will PK own faction for Mac n' Cheese

taintedpyro813

taintedpyro813

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
nice website, i will deffinatly think about it, i also plan on playing guild wars 2 and a few other mmo's...would you be ok with expanding your guild to more than just one game or are you just trying to stay completely focused on archeage?

o and what kind of position am i going to be getting (newb,average,high counicl, vice owner, etc.)?
please check out my youtube and subscribe to me, i do lets plays and first impressions :D

want to be featured in a youtube video, or just be in one with me, message me and we can work something out
Posted Image

GangstaSora

GangstaSora

Master of Harpoons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
master vaillie (or wally) the owner said he whats this to be a Archeage only guild
right now you can be any position you want
also keep in mind that we only have 3 definite members and one maybe

Will PK own faction for Mac n' Cheese

taintedpyro813

taintedpyro813

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

master vaillie (or wally) the owner said he whats this to be a Archeage only guild
right now you can be any position you want
also keep in mind that we only have 3 definite members and one maybe

i am sorry but i think i might join another guild, it just looks more promising and the leader is willing to play other games with me right but thanks for the offer :D

Posted Image

Averrie

Averrie

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
You could check my sig

Will be playing GW2 on Jade Quarry server

Also preparing for ArcheAge and Embers of Caerus
Posted Image

Kristyana

Kristyana

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Check out our guild post if its something that you like message me or merllyn here. We are preparing for AA and EoC. We are currently playing Rift.

Music and Rhythm have a way of finding itself into the deepest parts of the soul.

Posted Image

Merlyn

Merlyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You could check my sig

Will be playing GW2 on Jade Quarry server

Also preparing for ArcheAge and Embers of Caerus

Why hellooo there ;) Averrie ^^ and what kristynna said.
Posted Image

Averrie

Averrie

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Why hellooo there ;) Averrie ^^ and what kristynna said.

I know you from somewhere

xD

Edit: Krityana's sig makes me double take and want to shoo bugs off of my screen! lol
Posted Image

Cordecks

Cordecks

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Edit: Krityana's sig makes me double take and want to shoo bugs off of my screen! lol

HAHA at least I know I'm not the only one now.
"Even if armed with hundreds of weapons... there are times when you just can't beat a man with a spear of conviction in his gut."

Posted Image

“I don’t care who my enemy is. If my arms get ripped off, I’ll just kick him to death. If my legs get ripped off, I’ll just bite him to death. If my head gets ripped off, I’ll just stare him to death. And if my eyes get ripped out, I’ll just curse him to death!”

Averrie

Averrie

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
lol

No, you are not nuts ;)
Posted Image

dengar

dengar

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

hello, i am looking for a new guild and i have a youtube chanel that i plan to post all guild activity on to. i play just about any games as long as there free (or pirated) lol XD

Out of curiosity, you do know that ArcheAge is going to be pay to play, right? Are you planning on playing on official server, or...?

Merlyn

Merlyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

xD

I dont spend nearly as much time here as I do another forum :P I like the community there better. (Eoc)
Took me a while to notice them honestly, I think by now they are rather dizzeh, know what im sayin?
Posted Image

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

xD

Rofl, with the dark skin I also thought some small bugs were crawling my screen.

Posted Image

taintedpyro813

taintedpyro813

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
im sorry but im already joined in a guild and dont plan on moving to another one at this time but thanks for all the offers ;D

Out of curiosity, you do know that ArcheAge is going to be pay to play, right? Are you planning on playing on official server, or...?

is it confirmed that it is going to be pay to play? i do still plan on playing if it it is PTP but only if it isent as outrages as World Of Warcraft lol

Posted Image

Averrie

Averrie

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I think by now they are rather dizzeh, know what im sayin?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Kristyana

Kristyana

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Rofl, with the dark skin I also thought some small bugs were crawling my screen.

SUCCESS!

Music and Rhythm have a way of finding itself into the deepest parts of the soul.

Posted Image

Tais

Tais

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

xD

Same here.
Althugh in my defence it is late and sometimes I have little bugs floating about on the screen.

Posted Image

taintedpyro813

taintedpyro813

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
yea i hit my screen lol

Posted Image

dengar

dengar

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

im sorry but im already joined in a guild and dont plan on moving to another one at this time but thanks for all the offers ;D

is it confirmed that it is going to be pay to play? i do still plan on playing if it it is PTP but only if it isent as outrages as World Of Warcraft lol

I think they mentioned it's going to be about the same as other MMOs (though maybe I'm starting to blend them together). However, WoW's monthly fee isn't that outrageous ($15 is about the cost of a movie ticket, and unlike the movie, you get access for 30 days).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild, clan, archeage, online, youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users