In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i need your help! :D

youtube lets play subscribe like commnet help please

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

taintedpyro813

taintedpyro813

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
hello everyone, i need some help...i have a YouTube channel with lets plays, first impressions and soon tutorials and i need people to subscribe, like videos, and comment and tell me how i am doing please. i will appreciate it very much and if you leave you channel below or if you have anything i can help you with just message me or comment please B)
http://www.youtube.c.../taintedpyro813
please check out my youtube and subscribe to me, i do lets plays and first impressions :D

want to be featured in a youtube video, or just be in one with me, message me and we can work something out
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, lets play, subscribe, like, commnet, help, please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users