Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

best gaming laptop?

laptop gameing computer build best

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Although i recommend a destop over a laptop, if you do alot of traveling and moving around i would suggest getting a gaming laptop.... i currently do alot of traveling and i'm looking to buy a laptop from the Qosmio x870 series but if you don't do alot of moving, building a destop would be the better solution, for two main reason
1. It is cheaper to build and maintain your own pc
2. You know exactly what is in your pc so if anything happens you know what to do to fix the problem(wishful thinking)

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

generally I wouldn't say that visiting friends often is much of an excuse to get a laptop instead of a desktop, most of the time when I visit friends to game I take my laptop and my desktop, only takes a few min to pack and can carry everything myself.

Although if you want something you can use while you are at college (e.g. to play games during lectures) then yes I see the point in a laptop, that's why I got one. And I must say my dell XPS has been treating me nicely, has a 540m and can run fairly recent games just fine(e.g. skyrim, prototype 2, crysis 2, assassin's creed 3, GW2, Hitman absolution)

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

Asus, Dell and Alienware (owned by Dell) make pretty good "gaming" laptops.

They will be big and heavy, though. I had one back in 2008 that was pretty awesome but you can't easily upgrade them, so when they get old there's no way to increase their performance. Plus they cost more for less performance than a desktop.

Dranthos

Dranthos

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I would say MSI, wasn't really convinced about a gaming laptop but once I saw the G70 I totally fell in love with that machine... not enough love to insta-buy it but sure the love to watch it in the shadows.

Though as Admin said, they are just as portable as a sleeping bag.

horofirma.jpg

He runs, he steals but never lies

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: laptop, gameing, computer, build, best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users