ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Omni Society - EU

Guild Europe Friends Fun Exploration PvP Social PvE

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

AridAzrael

AridAzrael

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Oh humor the multicultural language across the globe....shame I am illiterate in it......!! What Server where u guys in tera? I Think i remember u guys vaguely.

Aonoa

Aonoa

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Hehe. You know, it is never too late to learn! :P

Sorry for the late reply, I had a lot to do this weekend and did not notice you had replied in here until now.

We were on Essenia, which is now called Killian. We have actually started to play a little again, well some of us, now that it's free to play.
Ao_sig_white-20130207.png

Dranthos

Dranthos

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

We have actually started to play a little again, well some of us, now that it's free to play.

Same here. If you want to do some dungeon runs or need a healer for the raid just let me know, my in game nick is Khareesa, a nice pve equipped Priest :)

horofirma.jpg

He runs, he steals but never lies

AridAzrael

AridAzrael

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

essenia, I thought so I used to play on that server back in my tera days, new your guild rang a bell! probably bumped in some of you

Aonoa

Aonoa

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Same here. If you want to do some dungeon runs or need a healer for the raid just let me know, my in game nick is Khareesa, a nice pve equipped Priest :)

Aha, that sounds nice, thank you. I have added you to my friends list, of which I should probably clean a little these days. ^_^

essenia, I thought so I used to play on that server back in my tera days, new your guild rang a bell! probably bumped in some of you

Hehe, yes that is very possible. Will you play a little again?

AridAzrael

AridAzrael

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

if i can find my old tera account sure, but atm my time is spent on gw2 most of the time

kinda involved in the pvp scene there, and its quiet fun

Aonoa

Aonoa

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

if i can find my old tera account sure, but atm my time is spent on gw2 most of the time

kinda involved in the pvp scene there, and its quiet fun

I understand, we'll see how things go.

Some members of Omni Society are playing GW2 as well, though I am not active there. I tried it a bit, but it's not really a game after my tastes.

AridAzrael

AridAzrael

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I understand, we'll see how things go.

Some members of Omni Society are playing GW2 as well, though I am not active there. I tried it a bit, but it's not really a game after my tastes.

Aye some people like it some poeple don't the problem is it doesn't realy have much staying power. But on the other hand I have found my account and redownloading tera right now

msoltyspl (DStuff)

msoltyspl (DStuff)

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Ahh old days =)

For the record, me and Tene moved pretty much to "tempest reach" on NA after getting baited with $5 amazon offer, shortly before f2p mess =)

Aonoa

Aonoa

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Aww, DStuff.. I hope you fare well over there. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guild, Europe, Friends, Fun, Exploration, PvP, Social, PvE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users