You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Archeage Source's Fan Survey (Finished)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
That's the point. :)

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I had a hard time deciding the most important game qualities in that survey.

Nah, twas easey as *****. Put music and combat in first, rest ain't important. I wanted an option for a dance pad similar to dance dance revolution with laser beams and probably a virtual helm to come with the CE, but it wasn't avail otherwise I'd put that after those two.

Posted Image

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
It tells me the survey is not live or not accessible for me. Do i need a certain browser or something?
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I closed the survey a week ago. Sorry bro. :(

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

I closed the survey a week ago. Sorry bro. :(

Results? Statistics? cmon :)

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I will share some of them. Already shared two little ones on Facebook. I want to save the big stuff for Gamescom. :)

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

I will share some of them. Already shared two little ones on Facebook. I want to save the big stuff for Gamescom. :)

You must have some dev genes inside you, since you are as slow with updates as them :D

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

You must have some dev genes inside you, since you are as slow with updates as them :D

Well so much about ArcheAdmin´s future :D

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators
Can you tell us the reason why you didn't an option for $0 for max you'd spend on a cash shop now?

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
To put it simply: to force people to make a decision. Most folks that supposedly refuse to play a game that has an item shop aren't being 100% honest. Similar to eco activists and gasoline or high technology. They might say they hate it, but they need it just as much as any other human.

That's a one-dimensional explanation. There's a lot more depth to the question than the three sentences above describe.

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
I liked it to be honest, forcing just one choice in certain parts puts you into thinking like "What do I really think is important here"
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

To put it simply: to force people to make a decision. Most folks that supposedly refuse to play a game that has an item shop aren't being 100% honest. Similar to eco activists and gasoline or high technology. They might say they hate it, but they need it just as much as any other human.

That's a one-dimensional explanation. There's a lot more depth to the question than the three sentences above describe.

You can still play in a game that has a cash shop and not use items in the cash shop. You left no option for this such as spending $0 instead of the $1 minimum you REQUIRED for the survey to even let you complete it.

Drul

Drul

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

But you have NOT given any option.

In order to finish and send survey I HAD to choose that I would play AA with a cash shop and choose amount that I am willing to spend in cash shop - which is not true.

Your explanation would have been bit better if you beside having 1$ - x$ as amounts of CS spending also added an option
"I will not play AA if there are no-CS servers avabile" or at least ability to skip that question totally.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
That's kinda the point.

Drul

Drul

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
You say
"to force people to make a decision" then you don't leave any decision to make.

You kinda contradict youself.

Unless you assume that if I would 'really' be against playing CS AA I would not complete survey at all?

I think some users here would like a more complete explanation cause from my point of view they are very minimal and don't make much sense.

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Honestly, I've not understood what all this fuss is about. If the game had a CS how much would you spend, either 0 or 1 is about the same thing. The survey platform had some weird kinks about it.

As for all you die hard "We no want CS in our game", just chill. Just because of a survey that doesn't mean anything. In the end of the day it's not like we are publishing it or that we can force a publisher to not use a cash shop. 1 buck is as good as 0.
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Zushakon

Zushakon

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
CS is utter garbage.. it only belongs in F2P games(which for the most part is utter crap as well)
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.” - Hunter S. Thompson

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
And CS belongs in GW2 and awesome F2P games like Tribes and Mechwarrior! :D

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I think another really bad thing is that new auction house system in D3 that let's you sell items for real cash and giving a cut % to Blizz. Lol talk about gay shit.

Posted Image

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I think another really bad thing is that new auction house system in D3 that let's you sell items for real cash and giving a cut % to Blizz. Lol talk about gay shit.

And Blizzard gets you coming and going there... Buy an item for real money and it is straight up. Sell an item and not only does Blizzard take 15% off the top, the they don't pay you in cash, but "Blizz Bucks" instead. Then they take a further 15% to convert that to your local currency via paypal or similar service... Yeah, D3 was created solely to promote the Cash Shop, no other reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users