ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Real Life Picture Thread

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I don't actually have a physical appearance.

this is true. Jib does not actually LOOK like a person. he's more like a semi visible phantom that you can only see from the corner of your eye. and yet, even though he doesnt possess a physical form per se, his presence is so strong that when light enters his "body" it refracts creating a prismatic effect that you and I call a "rainbow".

Some say this is caused by the ultra-gay-homosexuality... and that to come in contact with him would instantly turn you gay.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down... and that he has webbed buttocks...

All we know for sure is that he is called Jib.
Posted Image

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip

this is true. Jib does not actually LOOK like a person. he's more like a semi visible phantom that you can only see from the corner of your eye. and yet, even though he doesnt possess a physical form per se, his presence is so strong that when light enters his "body" it refracts creating a prismatic effect that you and I call a "rainbow".

Some say this is caused by the ultra-gay-homosexuality... and that to come in contact with him would instantly turn you gay.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down... and that he has webbed buttocks...

All we know for sure is that he is called Jib.

L
M
A
O

dude...roflroflroflrofl...
===========================================================
Posted Image

Jib

Jib

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
I swear Synner's been spying on me.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I think Dave might've became an hero. :(

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I think Dave might've became an hero. :(

...wut?
Posted Image

Jib

Jib

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
L2internet

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
i know what it means... just curious how Mark could come to that conclusion? Not only has Dave not posted but all of his pics are gone which would lead me to think he got butt hurt over something and decided to take his ball and go home.
Posted Image

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip

i know what it means... just curious how Mark could come to that conclusion? Not only has Dave not posted but all of his pics are gone which would lead me to think he got butt hurt over something and decided to take his ball and go home.

Yurrrp. I had same feeling but resisted posting.
Posted Image

Nihm

Nihm

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yurrrp. I had same feeling but resisted posting.

I can't see possibly who offended him :huh: :blink: *glances at synners location*

Posted Image
Picture is about a year old now, thought hey new site. Might as well post a pic up to bring topic back on track.

That's Me Ribbit and Red
Posted Image

StrongSide

StrongSide

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Posted Image

Me. I was going to the New Moon opening and I wore red contacts to be like an evil Alice.

Very cute ;)

Synner

Synner

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I can't see possibly who offended him :huh: :blink: *glances at synners location*

if anything i said offended that dude... im not real sure what to say. ive been a freaking NICE guy on these boards... and most of you know thats the truth!
Posted Image

Nihm

Nihm

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

if anything i said offended that dude... im not real sure what to say. ive been a freaking NICE guy on these boards... and most of you know thats the truth!

Yeah I know you've been like sugar.
Posted Image

Apesaft

Apesaft

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
;*
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Kahlin

Kahlin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Here's me
Posted Image
Posted Image
My Xfire -Please feel free to add me on there if you wanna get together and play some other games.

Kahlin

Kahlin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Lol, I know the Synner I know (from the Tera boards) is TeraEbil. :P lol
Posted Image
My Xfire -Please feel free to add me on there if you wanna get together and play some other games.

TheSoviet

TheSoviet

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Posted Image.

Nihm

Nihm

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Yah new pics!
Posted Image

Power Incarnate

Power Incarnate

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yah new pics!

Woah woah woah where you been at son...
Posted Image

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
New pic for me. Taken at Thanksgiving.

[Old picture removed.]

EDIT: I think I scared everyone away. :L

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Maybe you have... who knows?!
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users