If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A New CBT5 Interview

CBT5 News Beta

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Bring your own materials!
There are only construction plans for sale!

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators
Yeah, looks more like a central hub for buying plans from NPC's for the larger craftable items.

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Yea it's truly a shopping space (typed the wrong thing), but my questions on why this way was chosen remains.... :unsure:

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

Imogene

Imogene

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I wonder if players can be wrongly convicted. Like if you got two suspects, the criminal could try and place blame on someone else. Would open up a new aspect to the game, regarding proving your innocence

PsychoPigeon

PsychoPigeon

Professional Exaggerator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I wonder if players can be wrongly convicted. Like if you got two suspects, the criminal could try and place blame on someone else. Would open up a new aspect to the game, regarding proving your innocence

Bribing jurors

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Pay me enough money and I'll make sure the other dude gets in jail, for whatever that's worth. The system they got going on, in theory, should let you bail someone out of trouble judging you either like him enough or you got enough money. You can also just accept the money and then jail him though.

Although, you can't be accused if innocent because of the way the whole thing works. Every time you steal something you leave a footprint and every time you kill or attack someone a blood stain. Players pick these up and then use them to add to your villain points. Don't believe there's a way to get wrongly accused unless it was a friendly PvP match and some random guy came along and picked up the evidence, but that is still kinda against the law as you killed someone even if he was your friend.
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBT5, News, Beta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users