We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Special Gamescom Day 0 Edition of the ArcheCast!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Well this is a pleasant "first" for me: recording a "live" podcast with members of ArcheAge-Online.de before the first day of Gamescom! We are all tired and little drunk, I manage to slur my own username, but it's all in the name of fun and ArcheAge! We'll make more of these over the next few days, so keep checking here (or ArcheAge-Online.de, or the ArcheAge Online Facebook page/Twitter account) for updates!

The podcast is attached to this post, so if you don't see it in your RSS feed reader, come to the website and download it. :)

Attached File  ArcheCast Gamescom Special Day 0.mp3   17.88MB   44 downloads

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
It's pronounced "ark-age" admin!
It was fun to listen to :D. Fido don't have that much of an accent though (mine is worse...) so don't be so shy!

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Listening to Koreans its Arki-Agi. :P
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

termiete

termiete

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Fido if u talk more relaxed, then everything would be fine.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
I see you guys are having fun at Cologne, F"I"do the dog :lol:, btw your English is pretty good for a German, heard worse :)

Keep up the good work, and spam us with more podcasts :)
Ohhh and get some girls for our Admin, i see on FB that he made special ArcheAgeComdoms to impress the nerdy girls at Gamescom B)

Elfranco

Elfranco

Donator

• Members
  • Pip
Nice Cast :)
Maybe drink some Kölsch to relay :D

See ya on Friday ;) ;)

xDrac

xDrac

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I really enjoyed that one.... I'm really thankful we have such great people that invest so much of their free time and money to support ArcheAge and give us all that information.

ArcheAdmin sounds cool :D I like the fluent english (obviously XD) and just sounds so chill and professional. xD

BUT. FIDO AND DARK FTW! Vielen Dank für alles was ihr für ArcheAge und auch eben die Community macht.... ehrlich.
Das kommt per text vielleicht nicht so rüber. Aber ich habe echt haufenweise Respekt für euch und ihr wisst garnicht was ihr eigentlich für tolle Arbeit leistet.

Just saying thank you to our fellow german community team management xD I hope that's okay :x
And thanks to ArcheAdmin too.
I - and I think all others too - really appreciate all the work you put into this.
Thanks! Can't wait for tomorrow!

ArcheAge-Online.de - German Community Staff Member

Graphic- & Webdesign - My Gallery

Elfranco

Elfranco

Donator

• Members
  • Pip

I really enjoyed that one.... I'm really thankful we have such great people that invest so much of their free time and money to support ArcheAge and give us all that information.

ArcheAdmin sounds cool :D I like the fluent english (obviously XD) and just sounds so chill and professional. xD

BUT. FIDO AND DARK FTW! Vielen Dank für alles was ihr für ArcheAge und auch eben die Community macht.... ehrlich.
Das kommt per text vielleicht nicht so rüber. Aber ich habe echt haufenweise Respekt für euch und ihr wisst garnicht was ihr eigentlich für tolle Arbeit leistet.

Just saying thank you to our fellow german community team management xD I hope that's okay :x
And thanks to ArcheAdmin too.
I - and I think all others too - really appreciate all the work you put into this.
Thanks! Can't wait for tomorrow!

/sign

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Very exciited to hear what else you guys can find out while you're there. Thanks for speaking to us through the interwebz!

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Awesome, will listen to it as soon as I get a moment.

Posted Image

GangstaSora

GangstaSora

Master of Harpoons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Took me three tries to download this.
I don't think the Archeage source servers like more than one person downloading a file at once

Will PK own faction for Mac n' Cheese

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
They probably don't. I'll upload it to somewhere else too next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users