You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Special Gamescom Day 1 (No Pants Edition) of the ArcheCast!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
We're back and with even 50% less clothes on! This podcast was recorded really late in our hotel room. We're all dead tired and Fido is dead drunk (he says he's fine but I don't believe him), but we still managed to put something together! Darkspay was a little more quiet this time, but we'll get him to talk more next time...somehow.

Maybe I'll hide his cigarettes. >:3

This one is about 20 minutes long, sorry!

Attached Files

termiete

termiete

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Muhahaha, more Beer.

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
ArcheAdmin you have to give him more to trink. He can still pronounce words.
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

xDrac

xDrac

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Tell him that we still love him :D
Thanks very much for the podcast!

ArcheAge-Online.de - German Community Staff Member

Graphic- & Webdesign - My Gallery

Elfranco

Elfranco

Donator

• Members
  • Pip
Again nice cast ;)

I hope you guys enjoye the K├Âlsch Beer :D

And please: on friday go naked, incognito like, so we will find you easier ;) :ph34r:

Cheers

Lord Graves

Lord Graves

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I have been listening to this for a while, and it refers to video or images... but i am not seeing any video lol. Glad to be caught up on the latest.

RedDragons-x.jpg

Once A Dragon, Always A Dragon!

Website | YouTube | Twitch.TV

Elfranco

Elfranco

Donator

• Members
  • Pip

I have been listening to this for a while, and it refers to video or images... but i am not seeing any video lol. Glad to be caught up on the latest.

Its just a Audio recording

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users