Development of ArcheAge began sometime in 2006.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We have extra keys! Looking for reviewers and streamers.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Like every good ArcheAge fansite, ArcheAgeSource.com was provided with some beta keys for CBT5. Unlike all sites, though, our staff here is pretty small, which means we have some extra keys we want to distribute to upstanding members of the community who are willing to create content.

Specifically, if you have the ability and talent to make exciting Let's Play videos, write unbiased reviews, participate in a podcast or anything else along those lines, post in this thread and let me know what you can do. If I think you can be of great help to the ArcheAge fan community, I'll contact you.

Examples of good written articles can be found in our articles section (thanks Dengar and others) while examples of high-quality Let's Play videos can be found all over YouTube. Do some research!

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Please see my PM, Admin =).

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
I would advice for those persons who are following the game since a while and are very active on this forum to ask the Admin for the keys, the game looks totally different while playing than what you read/watched about it.

P.S.
Dont worry that its on Korean, the devs put quest arrow for help just because of us :D

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Quest arrow was in CBT3 if not earlier. I remember it lol. :P

dengar

dengar

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Good luck to those looking to earn a key!

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
As much as I want the game on my desktop NOW! I must resist, I must! I .... must ... /whimper ... :D

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I'd rather wait until its on our shores (in English) with servers over here so I don't have to worry about latency. Thanks for the offer though, Admin. :)

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators
The latency isn't really that noticeable to be honest.

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I'd enjoy it better in English. I like reading stuff. :P

PsychoPigeon

PsychoPigeon

Professional Exaggerator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I'd like to write another article

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Hello everyone! Its been a while since I've popped in on the board (and actually logged in!), most duely throughout the small dark age we've had between CBT4 and the now coming CBT5. For those of you who aren't familiar with me at all, I've been one of the small gathering Roleplayers of this community that has eagerly been waiting to be able to get AA over here on North American machines! I work at PNC Mortgage as a Loan auditor, but in my free-time I spend most of my time working on my RPG Project based in the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. I have much experience administrating, reviewing, writing, and troubleshooting for a gaming audience. I run a powerful rig, capable of recording high quality videos, and I am able to get on communication programs to collaborate and communicate with the rest of the people here from Archeage Online. I am an English Major, and so, writing is by far my strongest asset. I love writing... I love giving people good, detailed information, backed up and made concrete with evidence and reference material... so any sourt of journalism, or persuasive or neutral writing, is something I love doing.

I would be honored to get on board with the team and start working with you guys! And I would also be very interested should I be given the opportunity, to be a communications link between our RP Community as well, and the rest of us AA Insiders. Though we are a minority, us roleplayers... Guild Wars 2 is a beautiful example of how great an effect the RP Community can have on a dev team when united together. I want to see the same success for AA with role players as I've seen with Guild Wars 2... thats my dream here. I want to be a connection to help give RP'ers the news of things that may benefit in the game mechanics to RP, or detract from it. And as well, give people as much of an idea as possible of how open the ears are of the devs to listening to our needs. If you have any questions or think I might fit the bill, please send me an IM and I will do my best to answer you an a timely manner! Thank you!

-Haydyn-

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

We have stories, we have ale!

Deity

Deity

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I could give it a shot if you gave me a key. I'm pretty sure with a group effort, we can all pitch in by testing the game and cooperating with other let's players and reviewers.

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I could give it a shot if you gave me a key. I'm pretty sure with a group effort, we can all pitch in by testing the game and cooperating with other let's players and reviewers.

Liking this idea . . .

Feaniris

Feaniris

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Hi, i'm following Archeage since license was bought by Tencent. I don't post here often but i'm an old Pro-Lurker.
Said that, i wish i have one of your keys to make some reviews for the italian archeage community (which is hosted by mmorpgitalia), in any case i will translate it to english and maybe i'll post some video..

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
Quick note,
We do have extra keys but we have to make sure we give them to people who can really use them. So if possible, add some links to your Let's Play channel or reviews or whatever which we can check out.

The aim is to provide people access to get the game out there to other players who may not have heard of it. Also, we need people who are objective, instead of just pointing out good thing and how amazing you find the game, we want people to point some things they want improved and whatnot as when you only post good stuff people tend to label you a fanboy but when you are being objective and stating both good and bad you got better chances of being heard (kinda along those lines)

Cheers,
Eligor
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

davexeno

davexeno

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
I would certainly love to - sadly my internet connection can't cope with a livestream (Only 800Kbps upload) :( my only other alternative is to fraps and edit afterwards, something I have no recent history of (apart from some very old youtube videos and a lot of raw footage from rift!).

So in short, if your desperate, I'll take one ;D (I can dream)

Flying Burrito

Flying Burrito

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I could put a beta key to good use. I have a pretty beasty PC, I have a good microphone and very fast internet too. I do lets plays, and I'm willing to do lets plays of ArcheAge, I do upload videos often, and render them out pretty fast too, so I wouldn't have problems with ArcheAge...Well, other than not understand Korean. My channel is very small though. http://www.youtube.c...er/UberepicQuel

If you would like to know:

My internet speed: Posted Image
I have 16GB of ram, and a ATI Radeon 6950. So I won't have any problems with recording or running the game. I have also a lot of experience with lets plays and similar things. I can also devote a lot of time to ArcheAge, actually, insane amounts of time to ArcheAge, of course I do need sleep. And I am the age of 18.
If you'd look on how I spend each year, you'd probably understand that I am extremely boring.

I do have a Youtube channel though: http://www.youtube.c...er/UberepicQuel :o

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I really enjoy this thread. :P
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

Vunak

Vunak

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I got some guildies that would love to get into the game so if you have any extras I know they would be thrilled, and we stream as a group on twitch.tv

Under my stream (KR_vunak) or under our guilds main stream:
*I'm still testing quality on my stream since I just upgraded my computer*

Twitch.tv/Kindred_Rising

We also record with FRAPS and are in the process of setting up our guild youtube channel...just gotta do some video editing on my end

Edit: here are my guildies streams that are looking to get in:

We had a bunch more video's on our streams from TERA and TSW, but didn't realize you had to set the video's to highlight or they would be deleted.

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas......

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Don't have any stuff on LetsPlay but I got a few articles I've posted on gamespot... lemme see if I can grab a few....

Okay, here we go. My username on there is WES4MU089. I've only got two, and only one recent one, but maybe you all will get a little out of what you're looking for.

http://www.gamespot....61/platform/pc/

http://www.gamespot....reviews/796887/

Also, I'm currently on a 50Mbit Down internet, so connection won't be a problem. I have fraps, and a headset so that won't be an issue for me either.

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

We have stories, we have ale!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users