You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We have extra keys! Looking for reviewers and streamers.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Meh, it must be troublesome to write articles about a game you can't understand properly.

Posted Image

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Meh, it must be troublesome to write articles about a game you can't understand properly.

Why dont you give it a try? :rolleyes:

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Do not push me......

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Why dont you give it a try? :rolleyes:

If only days lasted 48 hours instead of 24... then maybe I could get something done...

Posted Image

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Do not push me......

ADMIN!
Force a key on Miya!
We want to see ScreenShots and videos with all maxed out setting :)

Vunak

Vunak

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ADMIN!
Force a key on Miya!
We want to see ScreenShots and videos with all maxed out setting :)

Meh the game isn't that intensive, I got everything maxed out and am still getting 50 frames when I stream or record with FRAPS

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas......

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Wanted to ask, what is the preferred method of communication? Do you guys use Skype, Vent, TS3? Or anything else to get together and colaborate for beta events and podcasts?

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

We have stories, we have ale!

Enerzeal

Enerzeal

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I got some guildies that would love to get into the game so if you have any extras I know they would be thrilled, and we stream as a group on twitch.tv

Under my stream (KR_vunak) or under our guilds main stream:
*I'm still testing quality on my stream since I just upgraded my computer*

Twitch.tv/Kindred_Rising

We also record with FRAPS and are in the process of setting up our guild youtube channel...just gotta do some video editing on my end

Edit: here are my guildies streams that are looking to get in:

We had a bunch more video's on our streams from TERA and TSW, but didn't realize you had to set the video's to highlight or they would be deleted.

You can bet you bottom dollar I would be up for streaming this - stuff to stream is just lacking these days and good quality gaming and testing like Archeage is just what I would be looking for! Mine is the link above .

My PC specs are Pretty beastly so Archeage will be on Max with me.

Nvidia Geforce GTX570 (roughly 4 gig of vram)
16 gigs of ram
I7 at 3.4 ghz (i7 - 2600k)
Internet connection is 60mbit /w about 2.6 mbit of upload speed so stuff would be up there.)

Would also like to add that right now I have no time constrains, when that server goes up, I would be on it like a flash.
Posted Image

SwiftQc

SwiftQc

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
i wanna make a lets play series on ArcheAge with one of my friend if possible :)

i never made a stream before but ill make alot of them if i can get a key im really looking for making a lets play on this game for a long time !

i can stream on 1080P

Setup :
AMD FX 8120 8 heart, 8gb ddr3 1600 gtx570, ssd 120 gb

Vunak

Vunak

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Just tweaked my stream I can run at 720p easily. With a few of us commentating on the game would be fun.

My setup:

i5 Ivy Bridge 3570k OCed to 4.5ghz
470GTX OCed
16gigs of RAM
Internet Connection is 60mbit. My upload is 11mbits, so streaming is no problem for me.

Zodica

Zodica

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Hello

So I was wanting a game were you could make a 3D character and have them gather resources to build what you want on your land. Also to farm and sell your resources to near by towns and cities!

Arche Age look close to what I am looking for in a game. I would love the chance to play and be a part of the community as well as give my input and debuging! I seen a video on building a house and the character was building in the air and I think the character should have been aganst the wall. I have alot more video to wacth and well have a lot more ideas and input so I well get to it. So far it look like Great game!

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Damn lots of dudes with decent spec computers and connections. How much time do you guys have to spare on the weekends and weekdays? Can you match your schedule up with Korea's?

SwiftQc

SwiftQc

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
i can play and stream every day

Entaro

Entaro

Professional Strawberry Thief

• Super Moderators

Do not push me......

*push*

Wanted to ask, what is the preferred method of communication? Do you guys use Skype, Vent, TS3? Or anything else to get together and colaborate for beta events and podcasts?

We use TS3.

Flying Burrito

Flying Burrito

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Damn lots of dudes with decent spec computers and connections. How much time do you guys have to spare on the weekends and weekdays? Can you match your schedule up with Korea's?

I can spare absolutely the entire weekend and pretty much the entire day to ArcheAge.
If you'd look on how I spend each year, you'd probably understand that I am extremely boring.

I do have a Youtube channel though: http://www.youtube.c...er/UberepicQuel :o

SwiftQc

SwiftQc

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

i can play every day + stream every day with my friend :D

i can stream in french or english !

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yep I work office hours throughout the week and have all weekend to spare pretty much around the clock.

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

We have stories, we have ale!

Vunak

Vunak

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Soon as the servers come up I would be on the game. I'm not working much so it wouldn't just be on the weekends. I got the weekdays and the weekends, as do my guildies.

I could stream 1080p but the upload rate without being a sponsor on Twitch is demanding and wouldn't equate out to a decent quality stream for those with lower internet connections. So 720p is usually the safest bet to use unless your a sponsor.

I have the Xsplit licensing and all that as well, along with Dxtory.

Deity

Deity

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
At this time, I can spare as much time as needed to review the game.

GangstaSora

GangstaSora

Master of Harpoons

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I really enjoy this thread. :P

Same here
I only just read through here because I started school yesterday and that pretty much knocked me flat on my back yesterday:)
I would love a key but I don't think I deserve it so for the sake of entertaining myself I will list all the reasons why

1. My PC sepcs as of right now probably wont run the game ( mostly my video card and 4gbs of RAM to blame) but I plan on upgrading that soon but defiantly not soon enough for CBT5.

2. My Internet
Posted Image
yea explains itself

3. I have no LP or streaming experience at all

4. I'm 13 and I'm pretty sure no one wants a 13 year old doing any of this

5. I don't have time to play for maybe 3 hours since the servers go up at 6 P.M. my time and I can't go to school in the morning with not enough sleep

My only reason to have a key is that I am somewhat active on this forums but those reasons above make this one not matter

So anyways I'm not sure why I wasted my time writing this as many will not read it, but I entertained myself and that's what matters... right?

Will PK own faction for Mac n' Cheese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users