You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We have extra keys! Looking for reviewers and streamers.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Unfortunately, I have just purchased a house that will require plenty of labor points. :P This has deprived me of personal time. I hope the guys who receive beta keys take advantage of this most "gracious" opportunity to review and explore. I'll have a watchful eye on you all. B) Til' next time.....

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

kroked

kroked

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Any keys left? My shiny new dual 690 xeon is looking for a road test. I have no time contraints and have access to professional video post production. I am in Hawaii and you might have to come out and visit..for science.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I'll decide who to send information to on Saturday, too busy to make these decisions during the weekdays, too much work. :(

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Ah, good thinking... I keep forgetting there are tools on the internet to post this information for us. Anyway! Without further delay... My computer specs:

Internet Connection
Posted Image

Computer Specifications (Thanks to Speccy!)

http://speccy.pirifo...PxIpm7Kh1EeMO1u

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

We have stories, we have ale!

Vunak

Vunak

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Yea if you are wondering about mine

Posted Image

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas......

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I got the longest.
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip
My dial-up connection lets me be on the internet for around 5 minutes before dropping, is it ok?

Posted Image

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators
ArcheAdmin's song :D :

Hey, I just got keys,
And this is crazy,
Would you like one,
So beg my maybe?

Deriol

Deriol

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Unfortunately, I have never made Lets Play Videos or have written articles. However, I am willing to give it a try. My whole guild of 20 plus people and I are currently waiting for this games release. Currently unemployed, I am able to stream every day and weekends.

I have a decently top end computer that I just built about four months ago and I would be able to possibly stream at 720 or 1080p at high resolutions. My computer specs are as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 SC 1.5GB
Memory: 16GB Ram
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN 3 ATX LGA1155
System HDD: 2X 120GB SSD (Raid 0)

Posted Image

My streaming channel is:

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yea if you are wondering about mine

Posted Image

Holy SHIT... I'm sooo switching over to Comcast... if only for the 11 Up. Really, Down speeds aren't much of an upgrade since it doesn't do much for me except make download go faster... and they already go pretty damn fast. But 11 up?... would do wonders for my web administrating duties, among other various projects. :o

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

ArcheAdmin's song :D :

Feels good men.

You guys want to see my speeeeeds?

Posted Image

Sadly this is only at my work PC, which can't play game. :(

I'm thinking about packaging up my gaming PC and taking it in on the weekends to hook it up and use the interwebs.

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Feels good men.

Posted Image

I'm thinking about packaging up my gaming PC and taking it in on the weekends to hook it up and use the interwebs.

I literally, just shed a single tear.... soo... beautiful.

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

Vunak

Vunak

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Feels good men.

Posted Image

Thats pretty bad ass. I've been thinking about upgrading my internet to business class myself since I do so much work from home.

Oh and I see that J-ville there..... Duval 904 represent *gang sign* ?

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas......

Hyrule

Hyrule

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
It's funny how people 'come out' of there lurker statuses when there is a post such as this. Entertains me. ^_^

quartzdragonfire

quartzdragonfire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
your pipes... all so big... were you born with it?

Posted Image
Senina - Ferre, Server - 올로

Miyafuji

Miyafuji

Hidoi !

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
Whoever is going to do this, turn on the ***** anisotropic filtering to 16x in your drivers and if you have Nvidia, enable TRAA as well. By "maxed out" we do not mean "maxed out on ingame settings"....

Haydyn

Haydyn

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

It's funny how people 'come out' of there lurker statuses when there is a post such as this. Entertains me. ^_^

It is indeed entertaining, though I must admit... (perhaps because I am probably classified as said lurker) I can't really blame the lurkers for well, lurking about. Especially us NA folks. 2014 is a long time to wait for a game, and with the time it takes between hearing about one update to the next, its only so long before there isn't really much left to be talked about. Even the features are difficult to discuss when you can't see how they're implemented exactly without being in Beta... AND... since I can't speak Korean, there is no constructive way for me to provide feedback on my opinion of these features except for others on the fan wagon waiting for this game to be released.

Beta changes the cards a bit, and gives people the opportunity to take a part in the development... And I assume as the largest english archeage community, the people working with AASource testers are going to have the opportunity to be heard. For those who can handle the responsibility of such a privilege... well, its an opportunity that doesn't come around often. I just hope that if any said lurkers do get a hold of one of these keys they keep that in mind. This isn't and should not be seen as an opportunity to demo the game before anyone else can. People who take on this responsibility need to understand that they have things that are expected of them. We're all here because we want Archeage to be a great game. That means providing all the information we know about the game to the potential players and members of this community, and AS WELL, providing the community's opinion and feedback on these features back to the devs... not just our own personal gripes or gasms.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm not going to act like I won't be ecstatic if I get approved to work with AASource during the Test Phase. I will squeeze out a nugget of gold from me own arsehole, I'll be so bloody happy. But that aside, I also know that with it is also a heavy burden on our shoulders. Something for all to keep in mind.

Posted Image

Come tell your tale!

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
I will send out private messages later today to people with codes. This thread will be closed at that time. No whining.

Galadhir

Galadhir

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Best of luck to all! Enjoy the extra feedback/streams/pics! Thanks to everyone at ArcheAge Source for making this possible!

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Im going to DDOS your apartment door if you dont do what i want, Mark. Just wanted to let you know.
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users