You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheCast 5 (Gamescom 2012 Wrap-Up) in German

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
While this podcast is primarily in German, I do have two short English-speaking segments somewhere in it, so it's worth listening to (kinda). If you don't understand German, someone like xDrac from ArcheAge-Online.com might transcribe it and then we can run the text through Google translate for maximum hilarity. :)

EDIT: Fixed the download. Notice that some music players incorrectly state the file to be only 30 or 40 minutes long. The actual run time of the podcast is around 50 minutes.

Attached Files

Cavarath

Cavarath

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
If i try to access it, it tells me i dont have access.
"Recent results of scientific research have shown that the wish of a person to get a ArcheAge beta key is the bigger the lower the post count." - Veryintelligent Person

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Oh noes, I'm taking this down until I fix it. Sorry.

Expert89

Expert89

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

soo i em waiting fore this game like foreverrrrrrr can u plz tell me when well come up plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Did you just necro a thread from almost a year ago to complain about something we're all waiting on? You... 2 kinds of people in this world..

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Empa

Empa

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ofc his name is "expert"